Do u consider yourself lucky or unlucky?...

kandya

Do u consider yourself lucky or unlucky?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How do u think?

• I wish I wasnt born!
    • Are u kidding?..Im the luckiest guy/girl!
    • I do not know, none of thouse!

Ignoring some of my topics that have failed...I was hoping to chear u guys with this one... ;)

How do u consider yourself?...a lucky one hwo always gets what he wishes for ,without too much effort ...or unlucky one who never gets the things he wishes for, even though he worked hard for them...Please post some reasons too!... :thanks

:D I must admit that most of the times I am pretty damn lucky!... :P

I'm always lucky ..And i have the flims to prove it lol ,,,

Really I always worked hard for what I ever wanted. Even when the odds were against me ..case in point My first car ..I had people telling me to buy a simple small car cheap ..

I ended up buying a Trans Am With rust and problems And never knew how to fix them ..even my G/f at the time and my mom shook there heads

After buying some tools and reading books The car was on the road and looking like new after 3 months and a few cases of beer I drove it for 2 years and sold that $500 car for $2,500

before going into the armed forces I now work in a bodyshop painting cars

I dont believe in luck. or karma. Life is what it is--nothing more & nothing less.

If you always try to do the next right thing.., you will put yourself in positive situations.

Many of which can be life altering. Its all still a game of playing the odds.

-Its just what i think.

What he said.. yahoo.gif

i believe this is what he was trying to say: Lol wtf Imao rof I cop ter omg and omfg! :P

I'm always lucky ..And i have the flims to prove it lol ,,,

Really I always worked hard for what I ever wanted. Even when the odds were against me ..case in point My first car ..I had people telling me to buy a simple small car cheap ..

I ended up buying a Trans Am With rust and problems And never knew how to fix them ..even my G/f at the time and my mom shook there heads

After buying some tools and reading books The car was on the road and looking like new after 3 months and a few cases of beer I drove it for 2 years and sold that $500 car for $2,500

before going into the armed forces I now work in a bodyshop painting cars

Thx and good for u!.. ;)

I dont believe in luck. or karma. Life is what it is--nothing more & nothing less.

If you always try to do the next right thing.., you will put yourself in positive situations.

Many of which can be life altering. Its all still a game of playing the odds.

-Its just what i think.

Thx GD!...nice words though! ;)

My luck probably depends on weather lmao.

:thumbsup