Weapons For Self Defense!...

kandya

I usually carry a 22 whenever I go anywhere at night. I like the 22 because it doesn't have a lot of power, so if I had to use it the bullet would not keep going and possibly hit someone else. I keep hollow point bullets in it, which explode on impact and cause more tissue damage than a regular LR "long rifle" 22 cartridge.

Also the 22 is quieter, and more accurate because it has less recoil. So I can hit a would-be attacker anywhere. If I wanted to kill, I can shoot for the head or nexk, but if I just want to injure, shoot the leg. EIther way the situation would be resolved.

With a 22, it's just a matter of where I want to shoot them the moment someone decides to put themselves into a situation with me. I like that I don't have to hesitate like you would if you had a larger handgun. You use a 38 or anything bigger and most shots are lethal, but not with a 22. So you have more control over the situation.

Also the 22 is lightweight so I don't think about it if it's in my coat pocket or in a case.

At home I have several other larger weapons but I don't take them out. It's not convenient.

I live in Missouri, we have the right to carry concealed weapons.

Before you judge me, I live near one of the top ten worst cities in the USA.

Since you are in the UK you should look into getting a taser.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually carry a 22 whenever I go anywhere at night. I like the 22 because it doesn't have a lot of power, so if I had to use it the bullet would not keep going and possibly hit someone else. I keep hollow point bullets in it, which explode on impact and cause more tissue damage than a regular LR "long rifle" 22 cartridge.

Also the 22 is quieter, and more accurate because it has less recoil. So I can hit a would-be attacker anywhere. If I wanted to kill, I can shoot for the head or nexk, but if I just want to injure, shoot the leg. EIther way the situation would be resolved.

With a 22, it's just a matter of where I want to shoot them the moment someone decides to put themselves into a situation with me. I like that I don't have to hesitate like you would if you had a larger handgun. You use a 38 or anything bigger and most shots are lethal, but not with a 22. So you have more control over the situation.

Also the 22 is lightweight so I don't think about it if it's in my coat pocket or in a case.

At home I have several other larger weapons but I don't take them out. It's not convenient.

I live in Missouri, we have the right to carry concealed weapons.

Before you judge me, I live near one of the top ten worst cities in the USA.

Since you are in the UK you should look into getting a taser.

:thanks P!...that was very usefull to know ...and trust me nobody is judging u... ;)

Why not buying that electro shocker, which is produced for ppl who need some protection when going outside, its quite handy and for every person, it has dmg enought to knock grown man down and not killing him, which would do job perfect done.

walther_esp_99.jpg

got some smaller too which i found on one of the forums:

dscn1862j.jpg

dscn1866z.jpg

dscn1864.jpg

Edited by Aniky

Well.. You guys might think diff but to me, Air soft guns or pellet guns are very pointless. So are tazors.. Mostly because I've been shot by bb guns or any of the above while just playing around and they never stopped me. I've also been tazed 3 or 4 times by cops and such and never exactly did all that much, yea it did stop me but that was just because I was already in enough trouble as it is. Resisting that would only make it worse.

So just get a real gun, they have 6mm gloks and stuff that won't kill people but enough to put them in the hospital or into shock... so ya

Why not buying that electro shocker, which is produced for ppl who need some protection when going outside, its quite handy and for every person, it has dmg enought to knock grown man down and not killing him, which would do job perfect done.

walther_esp_99.jpg

got some smaller too which i found on one of the forums:

dscn1862j.jpg

dscn1866z.jpg

dscn1864.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!!!...have to google a little for this one too ...but it looks great ...thx A! ;)

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='19 March 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1269054756' post='70057]

Well.. You guys might think diff but to me, Air soft guns or pellet guns are very pointless. So are tazors.. Mostly because I've been shot by bb guns or any of the above while just playing around and they never stopped me. I've also been tazed 3 or 4 times by cops and such and never exactly did all that much, yea it did stop me but that was just because I was already in enough trouble as it is. Resisting that would only make it worse.

So just get a real gun, they have 6mm gloks and stuff that won't kill people but enough to put them in the hospital or into shock... so ya

:thanks J.F. i will think about it!...

Lol, funny part with tazors though, is they piss and possibly shit there pants most times :D

LOL!/K!...

deserteagle.jpg

I've my own Deagle...

I would buy this one even just for the design!...thx MAX!...

Lol,aniky you need to buy really good shocker to make person "lay"down.My friend had 1 shocker which looked so dangerous untill he didn't try it on me and it was bullshit.And +you need to get close to attacker with that which wouldn't be good for female especially in panic.If you have enough money buy yourself taser,as you said baton isn't for you neither paper spray,pistols not too.

Lol,aniky you need to buy really good shocker to make person "lay"down.My friend had 1 shocker which looked so dangerous untill he didn't try it on me and it was bullshit.And +you need to get close to attacker with that which wouldn't be good for female especially in panic.If you have enough money buy yourself taser,as you said baton isn't for you neither paper spray,pistols not too.

Thx H!..well ur right but still it doesnt hurt to see some other options too...

P.S and I sure have a damn big purse! ;)

Tazers? Airsoft guns? F*** that weak shit. What you need is a MOTHERF***ING FLAMETHROWER

flamethrower.jpg

Someone tries to mug you? KILL IT WITH FIRE

and this woud be ur portable flamer:

white_lighter_with_flame1.jpg

Tazers? Airsoft guns? F*** that weak shit. What you need is a MOTHERF***ING FLAMETHROWER

flamethrower.jpg

Someone tries to mug you? KILL IT WITH FIRE

:lol crazy guys but i still love u!... ;)

No thanks, all kind of guns shud be banned rofl

and rofl at america 1 of the 100 people is in jail LOL and they call it the country of freedom lmao

Why that?So you can kill few people rape some kids and you wont get in jail just because it's supposed to be "country of freedom"?Every country has rules dude,you are free untill you don't break the rules... :rolleyes: