Lags & Ping & FPS

Puni

Hey guys.

well many of you may already know my problem, but I need help with it..

My ping should be 74 and it's unstable - going to 105 or 125 many times, or stays at 94..

My fps are never stays on maximum, setted to 90 max but got it only at spawn, whenever I'm out of it it's going down to 70-60-50 and even 25.

And my biggest problem is spikes of lags, dont know why is it.. got here two Screens of MTR, one while I'm playing ET and the other (with more packets sent) while nothing exept chrome is running.

Thanks guys.

Puni.

post-12296-0-46580400-1416861879_thumb.jpg

post-12296-0-44060700-1416861880_thumb.jpg

I'm no pro but you have some issues with your provider by the looks of the MTR report. I was going to mention r_primitives 2, possibly might help with your fps issue. Someone who can read the mtr will be able to help you out, good luck.

How to post my config ? :o

Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz - 1.30GHz (was once 2.70GHZ - 2.70GHz) only now saw 1.30GHZ.

4 GB ram DDR2.

Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

Radeon 4550 HD 512MB 64bit, 750 MHz

Motherboard is---- Gigabyte G31M-ES2L,

Chipest is---- Intel P35/G33/G31

Southbridge is--- Intel 82801GB

PCI-Express

Do you have SpeedStep turned off in your BIOS?

I get the feeling that your problem is processor related, so I'd recommend downloading and running this: http://www.intel.com/support/processors/sb/CS-031726.htm

I am also seeing some lag problems... usually around 8pm Chicago time. Not sure whether it's my rig (it's old) my server or something else. When the lag appears... it is severe. I get a disconnect... although it appears I can still leave in game messages.  You guys know your server... so if you're not having problems... it's got to be me.

I am also seeing some lag problems... usually around 8pm Chicago time. Not sure whether it's my rig (it's old) my server or something else. When the lag appears... it is severe. I get a disconnect... although it appears I can still leave in game messages.  You guys know your server... so if you're not having problems... it's got to be me.

When that happens in the future, please take an MTR report so that we can help isolate and fix the problem.

Here's a tutorial: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/382-winmtr-checking-network-issues/