Med packs

M416

Hey i've been playing for a while now on jay2

But the medpacks are really starting to piss me off my friend told me there should be a way to get them back to the original packs but that means i've to remove the whole pk3 file which contains the nice and handy server list when you start up ET

So is there any other way to just remove the medpacks?

Regards 

Mustang

is it the different style of med packs your talking about like them being green instead of the normal white?

i think its jay2 where there green anyway.

yes its the green color of the medpacks i will provide the ss soonish and  i don't like people taking the piss out of me and nope it's a pk3 file cuz i connect today without the pk3 and then its normal white but then i don't have the serverlist when i start up ET

I like the =F|A= med packs... :unsure:

But generally, you remove the customization pk3, and everything will be gone until you re-download it (should happen after connecting to an FA server).

• Like 3

Yes that's right but that is also the problem because there are some commands to cancel the download if you join the server but they have no effect because it keeps downloading.

• Clan Friend

Yes that's right but that is also the problem because there are some commands to cancel the download if you join the server but they have no effect because it keeps downloading.

well, that's how it's supposed to be in all servers... playing with different pk3s than all the other players is actually cheating, because you could have custom player textures and other sh*t

you were never supposed to decide which pk3s should be loaded, if it happens it's either a bug or you're using a cheat

if it's not a forced download, then you can remove it, and reconnect with cl_allowdownload 0, but otherwise there isn't much you can do

• Like 1

well, that's how it's supposed to be in all servers... playing with different pk3s than all the other players is actually cheating, because you could have custom player textures and other sh*t

you were never supposed to decide which pk3s should be loaded, if it happens it's either a bug or you're using a cheat

if it's not a forced download, then you can remove it, and reconnect with cl_allowdownload 0, but otherwise there isn't much you can do

my configs have cl_allowdownload 0 standard so i'm confused that it isn't working 

cheating? if u say so

And jay1 isn't using the pk3 so that is why i was asking if u can remove it on jay2 aswell..

Mustang

• Clan Friend

my configs have cl_allowdownload 0 standard so i'm confused that it isn't working

some mods (not jaymod afaik) can force cvars, for example etpro, silent

cl_allowdownload 0 should work on jaymod. ofc it will block all downloads so if you need a pk3 and you don't have it you won't be able to join.

• Like 1