I would like a first signature

Hi guys,

I would like to have my first signature. I have a pretty easy and clear idea of what I want (I think xD)

I want a cool/though looking signature with the best quality possible for the website.

I got 2 pictures which I would like to combine. Its a Hitman theme as you can see :).

Hitman-Absolution-Evidence-Locations-Gui

In this picture I like the tekst! I would like to see my name instead of this tekst. And I want my name mirrored with a shade kind of effect. And the background is fine aswell.

I would like the colours of my name to be red and white, the colours should match the colour of his tie and shirt (If possible).

My Ingame name would be spelled like this: (Red) Mr (White) (Red) J (White) ess (Red) e (White) * (Red) D (Mr#Jesse*D)

HitmanAbsolution_Hero_vf1.jpg

I would like this to use this pose to be used instead of the other pose in the first picture. Because this one is way cooler, in my opinion :)

I hope I explained it good enough to make something of it.

your sincerely

Jesse

post-15636-0-31827300-1416513502_thumb.jpg

post-15636-0-56748500-1416513502_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

I would like to have my first signature. I have a pretty easy and clear idea of what I want (I think xD)

I want a cool/though looking signature with the best quality possible for the website.

I got 2 pictures which I would like to combine. Its a Hitman theme as you can see :).

Hitman-Absolution-Evidence-Locations-Gui

In this picture I like the tekst! I would like to see my name instead of this tekst. And I want my name mirrored with a shade kind of effect. And the background is fine aswell.

I would like the colours of my name to be red and white, the colours should match the colour of his tie and shirt (If possible).

My Ingame name would be spelled like this: (Red) Mr (White) (Red) J (White) ess (Red) e (White) * (Red) D (Mr#Jesse*D)

HitmanAbsolution_Hero_vf1.jpg

I would like this to use this pose to be used instead of the other pose in the first picture. Because this one is way cooler, in my opinion :)

I hope I explained it good enough to make something of it.

your sincerely

Jesse

So u want 2nd picture hitman on first picture with black background and text as it has on the first pic correct???

Looks nice, but can you mirror my name? As like you are looking in a puddle of water? So above the red stripe is how you did it now and underneath the stripe should be a mirror image of my name with a shade kind of effect :). And the 'r' of 'Mr' should be red aswell.