von want new Signature

Okey i love Deadwood tv-serie its my favorite tv serie, i love NCIS and third watch too, but Deadwood is all time favorite number one, my favorite character is Al Swearengen, he have a lot good quotes, i like allmost every character in Deadwood serie, but my favorites who i hope to see in my new signature too are Al Swearengen, Dan Dority, Seth Bullock, Doc Cochran, Calamity Jan and Joanie Stubbs, i will add pics of them in this topic and i hope that someone can add them to group foto, dont add Deadwood name in photo, or name of characters, but if its possible you can try add my name there with using my blue white colour combination, but if its come too full then dont add my name :) For back round i hope golden brown, i add ss what i want back look in this topic too.

What is the signature about? Deadwood characters

The size of the signature in pixels? maximum what is allowed in site

The colour combination you prefer? gold and brown in back round and blue white in my name, dont add name if signature is too full with name. (1 ss what i hope to be backround colour but i dont want Deadwood name in signature)

The text you want on the signature? idk

Anything signature maker should avoid? No need add Deadwood name in signature or characters names. No need add my name if it make signature too full.

Screenshots

First Screenshot, colour of backround what i hope to see, in picture you can see ppl in backround, i dont want those to my signature, i just add to show what colour i hope to see, so gold and brown, second SS show colour theme too.

I will add two pictures of every character, you can choose what will fitting better in signature. (so second ss is back up picture if first not fit well in signature)

SS 3-4 Al Swearengen

SS 5-6 Dan Dorithy

SS 7-8 Doc Cochran

SS 9-10 Seth Bullock

SS 11-12 Calamity Jane

SS 13-14 Joanie Stubbs

In the end if its not possible to do groupfoto of them, np or if its too much work, then DONT do that! I dont want that you use a lot time to make me signature, But i will send 20 dollar donation behalf member who make me this signature. Mean that if member A, member B and Member C send signature to me, i will pick signature what i like most and if winner is Member B, i will send donation behalf Member B.

Thank you!

post-9195-0-63215200-1416403830_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-98919200-1416403835_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-73468100-1416405108_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-54440400-1416405114_thumb.jpeg

post-9195-0-21572500-1416405244_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-63381800-1416405253_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-40175000-1416405338_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-82838200-1416405344_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-70261200-1416405403_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-25277700-1416405415_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-19584500-1416405459_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-41200700-1416405477_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-33200800-1416405542_thumb.png

post-9195-0-63124000-1416405551_thumb.jpg

Okey i love Deadwood tv-serie its my favorite tv serie, i love NCIS and third watch too, but Deadwood is all time favorite number one, my favorite character is Al Swearengen, he have a lot good quotes, i like allmost every character in Deadwood serie, but my favorites who i hope to see in my new signature too are Al Swearengen, Dan Dority, Seth Bullock, Doc Cochran, Calamity Jan and Joanie Stubbs, i will add pics of them in this topic and i hope that someone can add them to group foto, dont add Deadwood name in photo, or name of characters, but if its possible you can try add my name there with using my blue white colour combination, but if its come too full then dont add my name :) For back round i hope golden brown, i add ss what i want back look in this topic too.

What is the signature about? Deadwood characters

The size of the signature in pixels? maximum what is allowed in site

The colour combination you prefer? gold and brown in back round and blue white in my name, dont add name if signature is too full with name. (1 ss what i hope to be backround colour but i dont want Deadwood name in signature)

The text you want on the signature? idk

Anything signature maker should avoid? No need add Deadwood name in signature or characters names. No need add my name if it make signature too full.

Screenshots

First Screenshot, colour of backround what i hope to see, in picture you can see ppl in backround, i dont want those to my signature, i just add to show what colour i hope to see, so gold and brown, second SS show colour theme too.

I will add two pictures of every character, you can choose what will fitting better in signature. (so second ss is back up picture if first not fit well in signature)

SS 3-4 Al Swearengen

SS 5-6 Dan Dorithy

SS 7-8 Doc Cochran

SS 9-10 Seth Bullock

SS 11-12 Calamity Jane

SS 13-14 Joanie Stubbs

In the end if its not possible to do groupfoto of them, np or if its too much work, then DONT do that! I dont want that you use a lot time to make me signature, But i will send 20 dollar donation behalf member who make me this signature. Mean that if member A, member B and Member C send signature to me, i will pick signature what i like most and if winner is Member B, i will send donation behalf Member B.

Thank you!

post-10974-0-12817100-1416457870_thumb.jpg

post-10974-0-12817100-1416457870_zps50ef

i dont know if you like it or not but if u want something changed plz tell me dont hesitate......

• Like 5

attachicon.gifvonrantala.jpg

post-10974-0-12817100-1416457870_zps50ef

i dont know if you like it or not but if u want something changed plz tell me dont hesitate......

Yeaah! I love that , no need change anything, Thank you alot my friend! I will wait end of this week to see if someone other want join to "competition of donation behalf his name"

• Like 3

What happened to my signature  <_<

Nice job looks cool for our Toni :D nice job!  :app:

Holy sh*t i m sorry mate totally forgot shall make it asap xtrmly srry

Thank you Karizmatic for great new Signature, i start using it today. I will send 20 donation behalf your name in 1. December. 2014 :)

EDIT its too big max size is 600x150, can you fix that when you have time pls :) Thank you! no need hurry nvm i changed that my self, i didnt remember that i know how to do that too. lol :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Thank you Karizmatic for great new Signature, i start using it today. I will send 20 donation behalf your name in 1. December. 2014 :)

EDIT its too big max size is 600x150, can you fix that when you have time pls :) Thank you! no need hurry nvm i changed that my self, i didnt remember that i know how to do that too. lol :)

Thanks von for the appreciation. Don't take this in any wrong way plz and i want you to donate 20 dollars but not behalf of me but for yourself i want to donate to this community with my own money so plz dont take this in a wrong way plz donate but not on behalf of me..

Thank you :)

• Like 2