Balance system on Nq3.

Svart Rev

D..X ... I think the point is that we are not opposed to change in general, but perhaps moderate changes along the lines of what people post here can revive the server without killing its soul? I made a point of saying that no matter what changes arise, I will stay faithful to NQ3 (or whatever it will be called after a re-naming, which I totally support). Of course our job is to be good admins and care for the greater good of the clan, which we all do, but isn't it a good thing that people here contribute to the discussion? Just saying...

• Like 2

D..X ... I think the point is that we are not opposed to change in general, but perhaps moderate changes along the lines of what people post here can revive the server without killing its soul? I made a point of saying that no matter what changes arise, I will stay faithful to NQ3 (or whatever it will be called after a re-naming, which I totally support). Of course our job is to be good admins and care for the greater good of the clan, which we all do, but isn't it a good thing that people here contribute to the discussion? Just saying...

seeing this is in the public section  im not gonna continue on with whats fully  on my mind  

i never used any name or singled anyone out and not everyone complained but the overall consensus dose not seem right i can provide examples but again public area and ofc peoples options count never said otherwise

im tired of trying to convince people that changes are needed and good 

ill end my rant here if you want to get into this more anyone can start a topic  in the private  section other then that im done

Edited by D..X

Ok first of all: 

We have to stop discussing this matter on server, it almost made me leave yesterday and it made me avoid the busy hours today.

We always say to discuss things on our forum cause that's what it's for..so be reasonable and act like it.

Second:

I thought about it a couple days, and I came to realize I was thinking more about what I like instead of what's best for the server.

Think about it as irl, sometimes changes have to be made that don't look that appealing in the beginning,but they make shit better on the long term.

"You'll get over it!"  *Albert Schweinsteiger

• Like 4