Pb kick: PB Disallowed Program/Driver 120135

Jarheadurpukes

I keep getting kicked by Punkbuster for: PB Disallowed Program/Driver 120135

According to PB trouble ticket they recommended removing some programs which I do not have.

This was followed by downloading a program:

1. You'll need to download 'tasklist' from the following site: http://www.computerhope.com/download/winxp/tasklist.exe

2. Start the game, minimize it.

3. Click "Start" => "Run" => type "cmd"

4. Type "tasklist /SVC > tasks.txt"

This procedure will create a text file with a list of your current processes.

The text file can be found at"C:/Documents and Settings/[your user]/tasks.txt".

Paste the contents of this file into a new note on this ticket

(you may need to put two notes or more if you have several of them).

I tried doing that but end up getting a message: 'tasklist' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file. So according to another forum I should do this: When you download that program make a temp directory under c: (say techtemp), and then drop to a command prompt, switch to your temp directory (c:\techtemp), then run your app. Its directory isn't in the PATH statement and its not in the default search path for executables, so it won't run it when its saved to My Documents.

I have no idea how to direct the download, nor make a temp directory under C.

Time to make a nice fresch computer install windows new from cd your computer will be like new (if you have windows cd ) just save some very importand files to a usb or a external disc ( not to mutch cos you saving the problem again :). probb everithing on it can be restored and its a piece of cake. When i am stuck i do this ^^ cos its the easiest way out and wolf is free :) o just save the map downloads and you have wolf in a minute back :)

Dont forget etkey .

Well, that's a bit difficult. As far as I know, Windows has at least one path variable which points to "C:\Windows\System32". Either put the "tasklist" file into that directory for a few minutes or just execute "C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\tasklist /SVC > tasks.txt" which will - assumed that the file is located on your desktop - run it and save the output to your desktop.

• Like 1