Silent - Uneven Teams Alert at Warmup

Mortemex

The Alert for the Uneven teams says - Fix the teams or there will be a shuffle in 30 seconds (paraphrase), however the warmup is only 40 Seconds? I think.  Anyway, the alert generally doesn't appear until like theres 15 seconds before the map starts and if the teams are uneven there still isn't a shuffle.

• Like 2

It says that (Fix the teams or there will be a shuffle in 30 seconds) on Silent#1 during the warm-up time when teams are uneven, i.e. 10vs13.  But the shuffle never happens.  The map always begins before those 30 seconds elapse, and teams stay uneven.  I don't know if it's a bug, or simply a warning message meant to get people to even-up.  Since the game recognizes when teams are uneven, if possible, could it be set so that it auto-shuffles upon map start if teams remained uneven? That would be great :)

• Like 1

It should auto shuffle if team remains un even... it doesn't ? 

Nope :(

There's an auto-shuffle every two maps - that works fine.  But no shuffle when teams are uneven during warm-up.  Maybe the start of the map disrupts it?

No, the teams don't shuffle.  And ill try to get a screenshot,  Usually appears if a team has 4+ extra players. 

And no, there is no autoshuffle if the teams are uneven.  The alert goes away when the map start.

On other servers running silent there are an auto move feature, could we get that?

• Like 2

Hmm I've never seen that one. Do you mean the "Hmmm teams look a little uneven?" message? If not could you take an SS?

2014-11-15-194510-sw_goldrush_te_zpsae1e

Here you go, been a few days since I last saw the message. This was earlier today.  As you can see, this message appeared with 6 seconds left in warm-up, and teams were still uneven when the map started but the shuffle never happened.  Wasn't too big of a deal, after having asked a couple times players moved and teams were even.  But like I said, it would be helpful if the server auto-shuffles at map start in such a case, especially for times when no admin is online.

• Like 1