Other 2015 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

Matching DJ's pink game day total $25.00, even though he made me wear pink :P

Confirmation number: 4A218827DV8370202

• Like 5

Hi all,

I had to find a paypal or a credit card...Mine only works in Europe. I'll check that in march at the bank. Will donate 40€ when it'll be fixed.

Thanks for support, and everything.

Bapt, aka 0seF

edit : 40€ = 45$ :/ I would like to donate 50$ so it will be 45€ for having 50$. Sorry for the spamming :/ (first time on forum in my life, seriously)

Edited by 0seF
  • Like 3

Awesome job with the donations everyone! We have met 1/5 of our total gaming costs for the year already (least according to my math). Lets keep it up and keep the donations flowing!

Also a big thank you to everyone who have donated already or will continue to donate in the future to =F|A=. You all are what makes our gaming servers possible. To all those thinking of donating, I encourage you to do so. Every penny counts (yes we do accept pennies, you can send them to Krayzie so he can donate them for you hehehe). Remember not every thing is free and not every thing can be fixed with duct tape!

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 4

Awesome job with the donations everyone! We have met 1/5 of our total gaming costs for the year already (least according to my math). Lets keep it up and keep the donations flowing!

Also a big thank you to everyone who have donated or will donate in the future to =F|A=. You all are what makes our gaming servers possible. To all those thinking of donating, I encourage you. Every penny counts (yes we do accept pennies, you can send them to Krayzie so he can donate them for you hehehe).

You ass. For every penny I get now, I am forwarding a box of my dogs poo to your house, Speed.

(ps my support ticket for my donation still hasn't been read) :P

• Like 1

$25 Confirmation number: 8CS37085S42533840.

For the deletion of a stupid thread I made. And for the fact that:

FA IS THE BEST MOFOKN CLAN UP IN HURR.

giphy.gif

Thanks homie(s).

• Like 8