Which anime do you watch?

MrJesseD

I only watch bleach,watched* :'( Naruto didn't really struck me,and i did take a look at Fullmetal Alchemist,and i watched Goku(that was long time ago)
I read bleach still,and i really hope they will continue with the anime version too,anyone has any news of it?

Er...

Black Lagoon

Sword Art Online

Salt & Wolf

Your Lie in April

Clannad

Angel Beats

Guilty Crown

Kaichou wa Maid sama

...er...

Attack on Titan..

Zankyou no Terror

... I think ... I think that's all of them xD

I just realised we have an anime discussion thread. We all know Heretic121 love Sword Art Online based on his profile picture and signature. Admittedly, I like it too. I also like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei as Heretic121 mentioned. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Clan Friend

I liked デスノート, Desu Nōto. Haven't come across any good stuff recently. Any tips?

Don't know... from my avatar you can obviously see I like Bleach :)  (and my previous avatar was L from death note ^ ^)

The last one I watched (some months ago) was Kara no Kyoukai - The garden of Sinners

• Like 2

I just started Eden of the East. Looks very good.

I watched classics like Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist, no need to say it was amazing (especially Death Note).

I also tried Mawaru-Penguindrum and Terror in Resonance, not disappointed at all, even if MP is hard to follow.

started with lucky star because it looked badass

Couldn't get much more hardcore than that. No one gonna mess with you after you watch that.

:P

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

atm I'm halfway through 黄昏乙女xアムネジア (Tasogare Otome x Amnesia)

school ghost story with a little a bit of etchi flavor here and there ^ ^

I still didn't watch the whole thing, so I can't judge right now.

AMV with scenes from this anime:

• Like 1

I liked デスノート, Desu Nōto. Haven't come across any good stuff recently. Any tips?

Do you happen to have a myanimelist list going? If so, I can try to recommend something, but to be honest, I haven't seen much that is comparable to Death Note. I'll do my best to recommend something you'd like with my limited experience, however :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Disclaimer: dont get mad and butthurt about it, It is only my own opinion and I'll just use my right to show it :D

fuck_anime_399595.jpg

just got to ask this make me think you don't like anime  and i really have to know have you even try to watch anime and if you have what have you try to watch there are a number of genres to pick from  i was at 1 time  one to only  watch romance then i start to mess around with other anime and  have come to find even if the  genres says one thing it does not  necessarily mean that the genre they focus but  for new and just coming in to the anime world it best just to pick 1  genre you  would think you would like and work your way in that way just  a fast tip from a long time anime  vet