COC How to Join =F|A= CoC Clan

PiNoY

Will promote more people this evening, im currently busy with some things but in about an hour I will be able to do so :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently in a big clan and been with them for ages, so can't really ditch them, but can I come visit you guys sometime? Game name is ed. Can donate whatever you guys want...

Of course, stop by and say hi. Put your forum name in the join request. Somebody will accept you.

Side note, one of the forum admins should update this thread to remove old clan references. We only have the war clan now.

I'm currently in a big clan and been with them for ages, so can't really ditch them, but can I come visit you guys sometime? Game name is ed. Can donate whatever you guys want...

Haha your great...

• 4 weeks later...

CoC name: meister

want to join the peace division :)

The two have been merged :) : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/69274-merging-peace-and-war-clans/

Now you can choose to opt out on wars, hence be on the peace side.

To find the clan, search for #QORRRRV  (O= letter o )

• Like 1

The two have been merged :) : http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/69274-merging-peace-and-war-clans/

Now you can choose to opt out on wars, hence be on the peace side.

To find the clan, search for #QORRRRV  (O= letter o )

OK ty :) but i dont have enought trophys(???) :( can u pls send me an invitation??? (meister)

invitation is hard since you cant search by name, unless someone has you as a friend (and you connected clash of clans with it) on facebook, gamecenter or gmail i believe.

I lowered the required trophies to 200 which should be enough i believe. So you can try again and one of us will accept you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with my clan for about a year now and it's a bunch of my buddies from school but if they ever stop playing (highly doubt that) I will come to this clan.

What are the clan levels for both clans?