Gotham

Ol Smoke

starts up again this Monday jan 5  :party

Thanks for the info

Gotham been good to watch and keeps us guessing the characters every week 

I never read the comics but watch all the films and played the games wonder if scarecrow will be making appearances

Last night when I watching the show, then I remember the old comics books I read.  This all adds up when the girl goes back to his apartment! Yes!  And when Gordon has trust with the city doctor and the girl, WOW!   Cannot tell you guys what happens...... no way so sorry! LOL!   Maybe they will change some more IDK???   I had no idea about the penguin stared like that as a solder and working his way up to mob boss.  But I  think they are going in the right direction.  And Gordon was married in the comic books and then leaves his wife. 

GREAT SHOW!

One more thing as I was looking at Gordon's Security uniform, he had Sergeant Stripes on his uniform below his patch! Funny, and the Warden called him a officer! Should of been called a Sergeant.  And he has one bar stripe on his collar of his uniform -- that means he was a Officer or Patrol Officer,  (2 bar stripes means Corporal)  Somebody messed up on the uniform and didn't know the order of RANK of Insignia!  hahahaha!

• 8 months later...

season 2 has aired with the third episode this week

i've watched up until now and ill say its been awesome so far

i wont give anything away but if your not up to date you might want to get watching

because now its really getting good   ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Platinum VIP

So season 2 is winding down. Not sure I liked it as much as season 1 although the development of Bruce Wayne has been fantastic. They got the right guy for that part.

• 6 months later...

OK this is getting weird, penguin is mayor now.... They are doing their own writing.

But very good show.