Apologize for my inactivity lately.

lokix420

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, and just assumed spam would be the most relevant forum to this post. I know I haven't been on the forums a lot lately, and I'm going to do my best to change that. I've just been really busy with college this month, I'm in anatomy which is one subject I don't do well in. D: But I'm definitely going to try to be a bit more active both on the forums and in the server this upcoming week. I've got anatomy for the rest of this month though, so we'll see how I fare in anatomy and how my activity goes. I really do apologize, I know we all have lives and everything, but I just wanted to explain my situation to you guys so you don't think I'm just blowing you all off and not playing intentionally - I've just been really busy with everything this past week; and I'm sure the rest of the month will be hectic as well. Anyways, just an update, and I hope everybody has been doing well. :)

• Leader

Thanks for letting us know!  You could have put this into the Lounge sub-forum of this public "General Discussion" forum.  I would not call your RL 'spam'!   :)

If you had had more clan-private information to share, you could have put into the "Secret Clan Area" Lounge equivalent.

I am sure that many of your clan-mates and fellow ET-players can sympathize with your plight because they share it with you!   :)

/moved to The Lounge from Spam section

Hello friend, nice to hear that all is fine, even that you are very busy now its always good to hear that you are healthy and fine. Dont worry about site/server activity too much, real life come first, we miss you and we will be happy when we see you again. :) Take care and good luck with studies :)

Thanks Neo, and thanks guys. I'm trying to balance so many things I feel like sometimes. A relationship, Enemy Territory, school, and a job. Life does get hectic, but I'm hoping after this month is over I won't be as busy with school, I'm really hoping my next class won't be as difficult for me to grasp. Hope all is well with you guys. :)

• Like 1