• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

I GOT CAUGHT BY THE POLICE!!!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

FeM

FeM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,609 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None

That sucks FEM. On a similar note, I dislike having some types of male bosses, analogous to your situation, they feel that they have to whip you or cock block you sometimes. Although that's not the case always. I have had some female bosses, and they are always the nicest to me. Seriously though one was was border line sexual harassment. -F.Boss to me- "I like that shirt that you are wearing." -Me- "Oh why thank you, it's Calvin Klein, and I got it at Macy's." -F.Boss to me- "No, what I mean... is.. that shirt looks really good on you... ::awkward pause:: on you.. it shows your long back, and shoulders wide." I made some commentary to diffuse the situation of other articles of clothing that had darts. Stupid me, what I should have said was "could I have a raise?" :P

7/11??? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

FeM

FeM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,609 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None

REMEMBER GUYS WEAR CUPS FOR PROTECTION AGAINST CRAZY LADIES(LIKE FEM JK LOL)WHO KIKS IN MALE GENITALS
LET THIS BE A
Posted Image

Oh.... damn cups

eXodus

eXodus

L2: Beginner

• User
  • 35 posts
Unknown at this point
i feel sorry for you man u cant have kids anymore and if u do they will be deformed from that kick in ur nuts man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users