I GOT CAUGHT BY THE POLICE!!!!

SWATninja

ok i was walking home from the mall when this girl got jacked, robbed, mugged whatever and the robber mugger, or jacker your choice went around the corner she followed running and i was too around the corner. suddenly the robber handed me the bag im like wtf?? and the girl seee me and kiked me in the balls!!!! im like the u retarded b!tch the robber gave it to me look hes running. and she was like i dnt give a fck ima call 911. so im like oh sh!t. sigh they hold me in the station for 1hour and they investigated and luckily there was a security camera so they

decided it was not my fault. and the crazy B!TCH JUST SAID WHATEVER!!!!! she didnt even say sorry and now my balls are hurting owiieeeee

has this ever happened to you where u get blamed for nothing??? WHEN I SEE THAT CRAZY B!TCH I WILL :spank:spank:spank:spank:spank:spank HER!!!!!

• Administrators

U LIVE IN THE USA SUE SUE SUE SUE, SUE THE CRAZY LADY AND THE PO PO, i had a crazy guy on the bike grab on my car when i had my kids inside i sped up and he fell down, ppl called the police, they came i told them what happend and to check the security cameras, didnt even have to leave my car after 15 min they took the guy in to custody and charged him, if i had to leave my car and go to the station i would have taken them to court.

• Administrators

Go and file a battery charge on the offending woman. I'm serious, she can get charged for wrongful battery (physical contact), and you can prevail as an innocent bystander who was wronged.

ABSOLUTELY don't let this go, as she can be charged of bodily harm. I had my lawyer read your situation. She is clearly in the wrong.

For example, you were standing there, and she was in pursuit of the robber I assume. If so, you standing there to the Court and Judge clearly shows that you were a good Samaritan who retrieved the purse for her by any hypothetical means; such as the robber dropped it on the ground, and you were going to take it to security or to her, or in your case it was handed to you by the robber. For her to execute such an offensive stance is already grounds for battery. Regardless of how you got the purse, it's presumed that you would take it to security or her, so the court will look at you as a good Samaritan who was inflicted harm. That's very stupid of her.

And also if your pain goes away or continues, go seek medical help, even it it doesn't hurt anymore. Get your testicles checked, you could have internal scars or hemorrhaging, or worse, "vas deferens" stress which could lead your plumbing disconnecting from your testes. It's no joke.... Gettin' kicked in the balls does serious trauma to your organs, that could lead to sterility. Seriously, go to a urologist, take careful record of the expenses, and sue her for the cost of the medical expenses to have your balls examined. You have a real case, don't let this go. Gettin' kicked in the balls is considered wrongful battery, especially because you were innocent, and half of your case already proves you were innocent because you were cleared by the security cams, which could also reveal her in the act kicking you in the balls.

So go screw her up legally in the court of law, sue for battery (specific damage), sue for damages/expenses to your medical needs (specific damage), and sue for "general damages" to your balls. "General Damages" is a category of damage that encompasses Psychological trauma, pain, stress, loss, and all that extra stuff that make USA great for suing others more than the initial cost of "specific damages." ;) You have a real case, seriously you do, and she will lose and have to fork out extra cash for messin' with your crown jewels.

9885.jpg

10016.jpg

8677.jpg

owieeeee its not going away i really need to sue her right now!!!i dnt want to pay for my medical expenses. and rainier u dnt have to go tht far by telling your lawyer lol but thnx anyways. i just like seeing that whore get in trouble!!!!last night my dream was punching her puting her hands in an in sink erator see her fingers slice up send her to canibal people and let the do what they want such as eat her LOL!!!!

I'm an attorney (hopefully that's not an automatic ban :hmm ) and agree you "may" have a case depending on the circumstances. Hopefully she admitted to the police (in the report itself) that she kicked you... otherwise she'll flatly deny it. She may be able argue some form of self defense if she honestly thought you were the attacker (or his accomplice), but that's ultimately a question of fact.

Usually, I would just classify this type of event as an innocent freak incident, but given that she was so unremorceful (i.e. a complete b***) about it, I say consult with an attorney (sorry, I don't do litigation).

Die :twisted:

Sorry Twat.. but I just couldnt stop laughing when I read this.... Sorry about your balls... but WTF were u doing there?? ROFL.... that's what I called "wrong place at the wrong time" ahahaha...

SWAT something similar happened to me also. When I was in middle school, I had skipped class because of some serious diarrhea and was heading home asap, running in little spurts. I just had a fear for toilets in schools, because of the gross disgusting things i've seen done to the toilet seats and floors.

As I was heading up a hill in a Creek, taking a short cut past some elementary school, some man in his late 20's was running in my direction very fast. I froze expecting the worse, but he just kept running so I ran stupidly out of instinct the only way I knew would have some people to save my ass; the only way was straight past him. So I just ran straight to his right running forward, but oddly he just ran past me into the wooded creek then I was just confused as I was finally around homes and houses and sidewalks. All of a sudden 6 police cruisers with their flashing sirens and bullshit stopped me. I immediately thought "OH IM SAVED". Boy was I wrong, these assholes jumped on my ass like no tomorrow. Just grabbed me and roughed me up, and I told them they are mistaken the guy they are looking for just ran through the creek.

Some b*** female officer radioed saying she had caught the guy. She meant me. I'm now sitting in the back of the cruiser, with hand-cuffs and was too stressed to even think about shitting my pants. Finally an older officer pulls me out of the vehicle, and says this isn't the guy. He starts yelling at her, and I knew he was probably her superior. He was pissed yelling at her saying this isn't the guy we are wasting time, I pointed at the direction I seen the guy they are after, and by now it has already been past 30minutes so the guy was long gone. She had f'ed up the pursuit, and was feeling it. So the superior told her to let me go, and she was trying her best to argue not letting me go. I'm f'in underage too, but once she told me I could go. That's when the painful belly bubbling diarrhea took its effect, and I begged the whore officer to take me home at least lol. She of course like a b***, instead took my phone number and said she would call (HUGE MISTAKE).

So now I decide to go relieve myself in the nearby Elementary school. I could care less now because my diarrhea was just too prolonged to hold any longer. The whore of an officer had the audacity to call my house every single day for a week to try and get some description details of the suspect. Finally my mother just told her to f*** off, and that I'm underage and she no longer wants the whore officer to call. The End.

That is why I never talk to cops, and heavily dislike female officers for some reason they are always more aggressive than the males in tonality, and physically. F the police. I know not all cops can be judged by one person, but I have had other run-ins with other cops that admitted even to harassing and there was nothing I could do about it because I was a stupid punk kid. Now I dare for an officer to try and abuse his/her powers :P

• Administrators

Yeah Cops can make serious errors and over-react beyond normal capacities. I've met some good officers that have really helped me out, and I've met abusive power harassing ones as well. The worst was the Sheriff who completely abused his power to the point that it was complete BS. The nicest was actually a female CHP officer who pulled me over for excessive speeding and reduced my recorded speed to 80, which I thought was nice. Still sucked but it could have been worse with a misdemeanor.

And since we're talking about female officers, another worst one was a female Police officer who pursued me insisting that I was doing above the speed limit and followed me to a 7-11 after she broke her engagement only to come back and challenge me again. Dumb b***, make up your mind. The dumb part was is I knew the route she was talking about, and it was a 25mph zone, and she was insisting that I was doing 35 in a 30 zone, until I told her "in fact that zone has a police headquarter and city park which is 25, and I saw you behind me, and I made sure to keep my speed steady at the correct speed limit which is 25." She was at a loss of words, and she was dumbfounded that I didn't argue aggressively or give her more smack back or something, like she was looking for. Dumb b***, don't entrap me. She eventually gave up, but with the last words "you seemed to be going faster, but you should have your speedometer checked to be sure." I know the law, and know how to handle retards. It's true that there are good cops that will risk their lives in the name of duty, and POS ones that have something to prove.

and heavily dislike female officers for some reason they are always more aggressive than the males in tonality, and physically.

that's what happens when u give women too much power... they tend to have to prove that they are tougher than men....

I'm a woman... and I HATE having lady bosses... they are a pain... LOL

• Administrators

That sucks FEM. On a similar note, I dislike having some types of male bosses, analogous to your situation, they feel that they have to whip you or cock block you sometimes. Although that's not the case always. I have had some female bosses, and they are always the nicest to me. Seriously though one was was border line sexual harassment. -F.Boss to me- "I like that shirt that you are wearing." -Me- "Oh why thank you, it's Calvin Klein, and I got it at Macy's." -F.Boss to me- "No, what I mean... is.. that shirt looks really good on you... ::awkward pause:: on you.. it shows your long back, and shoulders wide." I made some commentary to diffuse the situation of other articles of clothing that had darts. Stupid me, what I should have said was "could I have a raise?" :P

ooohhhh im finally back...... well i had to stay in bed for a long time

i went to the doctor and did some test and find out that some nerve got pinched in my balls blah blah blah and insisted that i should just rest instead of moving a lot and make it hurt more...oh and the case i already filed it!!!! HURAY!!! i talked to the police officer she talked to and i asked like what die said aka the attorney XD if she admitted that she kiked me and the officer said she just said i dnt know wht happened to him?? sooo yay hope me good luck on the court!!!!