If u have enough money that...

kandya

altaf_lg.jpg?w=460You probably have his info from LinkedIn. Altaf Ladak is Deputy CEO & Chief Marketing Officer and a founding member of Roshan, Afghanistan’s leading Telecom operator.

Thank you for your compliments, anyway... smile.gif

;) Because this topic belongs to me.. it makes sence to inform myself about every quote and every reply to make it easyer for everyone...and it sure is easy to point with ur finger after a name has been reveled (and then google for it)...but anyways ur welcome! :P

I would........BUY THE INTERNET

.. :hmm .this is something new(even though some of u may mention it ...but not like him)...i wish i could named as a quote ...but unfortunately i cant ...but i it sure is an good advise nr. 1 of the day : BUY THE INTERNET!

What would u do if you had 'enough money...that...?' :P

Thank u very much H!...for asking me that was very kind of u ;) ...so my answer will be ...if I would have enough money that...I would definitely buy the worlds best scientists to fiind the cure for all deadly diseases / because there are to many people dying daily especially from cancer and there is no cure to help them (yet :P )... :thanks

there are so many things i would love to do if only i had the money to do so. i'd give the money to my parents to pay off bills, etc, that stuff, and then remodel my house entirely. then i'd finish school, and go acting. acting is my dream, even if my future is probably medical (practical reasons :P i hate that). with all that money i could probably be able to get ahead in acting. i want to learn so much-languages, medicine, music, and i want to travel all over the world and see things that i would probably never see in my life. and all my friends and family would, of course, get whatever they wanted :D. i think i'd probably donate like three million to FA :yahoo

god, if only my family had even half a million, we would be so much better off than we are now. f*** money. who invented money? it just causes pain and suffering and dreams that will never come true. :cry

Thank u very much H!...for asking me that was very kind of u wink.gif ...so my answer will be ...if I would have enough money that...I would definitely buy the worlds best scientists to fiind the cure for all deadly diseases / because there are to many people dying daily especially from cancer and there is no cure to help them (yet tongue.gif )... thanks.gif

It'd certainly lead you to another interesting discussion... icon_idea.gif I'll, however, see the possibility to express my words in details during spare time...

there are so many things i would love to do if only i had the money to do so. i'd give the money to my parents to pay off bills, etc, that stuff, and then remodel my house entirely. then i'd finish school, and go acting. acting is my dream, even if my future is probably medical (practical reasons :P i hate that). with all that money i could probably be able to get ahead in acting. i want to learn so much-languages, medicine, music, and i want to travel all over the world and see things that i would probably never see in my life. and all my friends and family would, of course, get whatever they wanted :D. i think i'd probably donate like three million to FA

god, if only my family had even half a million, we would be so much better off than we are now. f*** money. who invented money? it just causes pain and suffering and dreams that will never come true. :cry

Thx kristy!...wish u good luck on that ...and my advise to u would be : try to work hard as much as u can ...and for sure u will be able to accomplish at least half of ur wishes... ;)

It'd certainly lead you to another interesting discussion... icon_idea.gif I'll, however, see the possibility to express my words in details during spare time...

hmm interesting

I would invest the money in US health insurance stocks right now, because I think they will go up soon if Obama doesn't get his universal health care bill passed.

The problem is that no one knows if Obama will keep pushing the bill or let it go. Since I can't figure this out, I'm just holding cash right now waiting for the market to create a predictable move that I can make a short-term profit from.

Oh yeah, I would cure cancer and save the dolphins and all that stuff too.

I sponsor a village in Africa through Childfund, and I help pay for =F|A=, and I support a lot of my indigent relatives, so I am already into charity.

I would invest the money in US health insurance stocks right now, because I think they will go up soon if Obama doesn't get his universal health care bill passed.

The problem is that no one knows if Obama will keep pushing the bill or let it go. Since I can't figure this out, I'm just holding cash right now waiting for the market to create a predictable move that I can make a short-term profit from.

Oh yeah, I would cure cancer and save the dolphins and all that stuff too.

I sponsor a village in Africa through Childfund, and I help pay for =F|A=, and I support a lot of my indigent relatives, so I am already into charity.

:thanks P!

i would buy troll eliminator 3000s damn expensive but effective

and thats why we love ur trolls so much !...:P

i would buy some good soccerplayer for my team "Arminia Bielefeld" =)

very good thx My! ;)