If u have enough money that...

kandya

Finish school, pay of everyone's debt, donate to various charities, make a Wolf Et movie lol, maybe host an annual FA event where we can meet and have fun and play ET. lol Donate loads to the servers lol :P

Shit you pay off everyones debts? Man i am voting for you as president. Also buy FA a headquarters. I don't know. Something $500 mil + =P

I would of go collage and Uni for degree in My hobby :)

:embrass Very sweet ...good luck with all ...make us proud of u!

Shit you pay off everyones debts? Man i am voting for you as president. Also buy FA a headquarters. I don't know. Something $500 mil + =P

Ur making me not going to sleep with all ur replies...good stuff! :yahoo

Why would u have to do that H?...ur â€credit card theory†is ur gold ticket ...like u said â€if i had infinite money...†u dont need to make more ...u already got it ALL!... but im glad to see a first person who actualy chosed the 3th option...because we all know that money are the devils eyes so we may all say now what well do with it ...but when well gonna get them we may just become what we get!...so hope to never have the chance to recieve a black card like this one ...I will sure be LOST!...

Infinite money doesn't necessarily mean i have ALL the money. It just means i have an unending amount.

Finish school, pay of everyone's debt, donate to various charities, make a Wolf Et movie lol, maybe host an annual FA event where we can meet and have fun and play ET. lol Donate loads to the servers lol :P

They were actually planning to make a movie based on RtCW but the director got caught driving drunk and I havent heard anything about the future of the movie since (this was like 1-1.5 years ago now)

Infinite money doesn't necessarily mean i have ALL the money. It just means i have an unending amount.

They were actually planning to make a movie based on RtCW but the director got caught driving drunk and I havent heard anything about the future of the movie since (this was like 1-1.5 years ago now)

I didnt said that infinite money means ALL the money but (its an concept )...I said the card is the one helping u to have that infinite amount ....so my first question to u is : what more can u possible bay with an amount that never ends?...and the second one (which explaines my â€ALL†word )is : if there is nothing else left to bay...why would u want to have more?...(and this leads me again to repet the word)...when u already have it ALL! :P

Id complete my studys cause remember life without knowledge makes cavemen smarter ooo

:hmm Tuff words ...i like it! Lets name it quote nr.3 of the day: Life without knowledge makes caveman smarter too!

You need something of everything and not everything of everything. ;)

:hmm This is the quote that i was waiting for ...thx Dare for honoring us with ur prezence!...im gonna name it quote nr. I of the month: You need something of everything and not everything of everything! ...hope u guys can beat this one... :P

I want to show what a good company / corporation can do for social development in Afghanistan / Pakistan and that it can make money by doing real and sustainable development. And there's nothing to stop a school from accepting donations for school positions, but the community can't designate what the money will go toward.

I had already completed my post-graduation in law as well as in computer sciences and now addicted with few social action programmes in respect of protection of children and women in South Asian territories. By the Grace of God, I've enough funds to continue the infinite voyage...

I want to show what a good company / corporation can do for social development in Afghanistan / Pakistan and that it can make money by doing real and sustainable development. And there's nothing to stop a school from accepting donations for school positions, but the community can't designate what the money will go toward.

I had already completed my post-graduation in law as well as in computer sciences and now addicted with few social action programmes in respect of protection of children and women in South Asian territories. By the Grace of God, I've enough funds to continue the infinite voyage...

;) Starting with a quote (nr.4 of the week) :We want to show what a good company corporation can do for social development in Afghanistan and that it can make money by doing real and sustainable development! -belongs to Altaf Ladak ( Deputy GEO and Chief Marketing Officer of United Arab Emirates)...and finishing with ur charity work ...thats all this topic is about....keep doing it and good luck with ur â€infinite voyageâ€!

wink.gif Starting with a quote (nr.4 of the week) :We want to show what a good company corporation can do for social development in Afghanistan and that it can make money by doing real and sustainable development! -belongs to Altaf Ladak ( Deputy GEO and Chief Marketing Officer of United Arab Emirates)...and finishing with ur charity work ...thats all this topic is about....keep doing it and good luck with ur â€infinite voyageâ€!

altaf_lg.jpg?w=460You probably have his info from LinkedIn. Altaf Ladak is Deputy CEO & Chief Marketing Officer and a founding member of Roshan, Afghanistan’s leading Telecom operator.

Thank you for your compliments, anyway... smile.gif