If u have enough money that...

kandya

A credit card with no limit that you never had to pay off would single-handedly destroy the world's economy. I could easily rack up a couple hundred quadrillion USD in debt, and credit is only theoretical money, just like currency. Plus, having an unlimited amount of money would allow me to create a utopia for everybody. So let's say I stumbled across an oil field that I sold to an investment group for $100 billion. I don't learn anything in school, the only reason I pay to go now is to make more money. f*** that. $50 billion would back US political candidates that would rewrite the constitution to return power to the citizens. I would invest $49.9 billion in developing nations; most likely I'd try to help out small agricultural outfits and farmers so that we can see real progress. The $100 million I'd have left I'd have the time of my life with. Whips, cribs, weed, yay, a new house and car for my mom, dad, sister, brother... I'd be Santa for sure. Oh, and an ET LAN.

hmmm we have an investitor man on the house...welcome...glade u joined us...love ur theory but stil u may have hurt some feelings around here why only â€ET LAN†? when u can afford so much more lets just say like for CALL OF DUTY 4...LAN. too :P (and etc.)...

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='16 March 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1268766699' post='69282]

I would MAKE a school. :D

And ofc, the US wouldnt be in debt anymore.. And all the stupid asses who try and hustle people for money, id just give them money so they shut up

And then spoil myself and my family :o

;) Very creative ideea....wish u luck ...but hunny u dont need to build them...just name them and there all yours!...

your wrong!

nahh...just joking

well i would finish my studies, but i would think twice before going to college

probably i would study economics so i could invest this money into something (maybe found a business/concern) :hmm

i think u have to do something with ur life, u cant just sit there and do nothing

no hard feelings....but i need u guys to be honest ...dont let yourselves be manipulated by others... or other comments!... :thanks

I chose wait and see (option 3)

Give me the money and we'll see. Studying abroad is appealing but if i had infinite money I would be able to buy all the corporations and make even more money :hmm:yahoo

Why would u have to do that H?...ur â€credit card theory†is ur gold ticket ...like u said â€if i had infinite money...†u dont need to make more ...u already got it ALL!... but im glad to see a first person who actualy chosed the 3th option...because we all know that money are the devils eyes so we may all say now what we/ll do with it ...but when we/ll gonna get them we may just become what we get!...so hope to never have the chance to recieve a black card like this one ...I will sure be LOST!...

:hmm If u have a credit card with no limit on it, from which u can get money a lifetime and never end no matter how much u spend, would u still go to school, would u stiil make a college?

Waiting for answers!... :thanks

Hell no. Can you imagine the possibilities with unlimited money !!! *drools*. Heck I would quit school, hire computer programmers and design artists to create a FPS shooter game that everytime you get shot, you get electricuted through the mouse and everytime you die the mouse gets hot and burns you !!!!

Then after that I would buy a smart car (those super super super small energy efficient cars) and hire people to replace the motor and turbo charge it and give it hydrolyics lawwll.

No seriously I wouldn't do school anymore. I rather do crazy shit all day like those guys on myth busters and spend my time making the weirdest and craziest things =).

I'll also have a wish granting shop (anything that money can buy lol). So a person with a good wish can get it granted at least =P (funding for research, new energy solutions, putting a cow on the moon..etc)

finish studies.

honestly i donate 50$ to africa everymonth, i would donate 100m each month...

prob just live life in luxury while helping others.

;) were have u been ?...welcome...as i can see u have a good hurt and carryng for the ones in need ...we still need u ...il make sure u wount receive it ...u/ll do just fine without it!..

Hell no. Can you imagine the possibilities with unlimited money !!! *drools*. Heck I would quit school, hire computer programmers and design artists to create a FPS shooter game that everytime you get shot, you get electricuted through the mouse and everytime you die the mouse gets hot and burns you !!!!

Then after that I would buy a smart car (those super super super small energy efficient cars) and hire people to replace the motor and turbo charge it and give it hydrolyics lawwll.

No seriously I wouldn't do school anymore. I rather do crazy shit all day like those guys on myth busters and spend my time making the weirdest and craziest things =).

I'll also have a wish granting shop (anything that money can buy lol). So a person with a good wish can get it granted at least =P (funding for research, new energy solutions, putting a cow on the moon..etc)

;) What a â€crazy†imagination u got there O...very creative and + original!...

;) What a â€crazy†imagination u got there O...very creative and + original!...

Ya hahah. I don't think I would be that helpful to the world with my unlimited money, but I can probably give them laughter watching my weird imagination XD (my house made of bread sticks !!! Nuuu it got invade by birds)

I'd stop with school :D

Then I'd make a world trip! I wanna see all the countries haha :P

Good one Lady ...i love to travel too...hopeffuly in the future i will get this chance to see the unseen ... P.S. but not alone i need one of u all guys to keep me company! :rolleyes:...about stoping school not a big fan(sorry)...

Finish school, pay of everyone's debt, donate to various charities, make a Wolf Et movie lol, maybe host an annual FA event where we can meet and have fun and play ET. lol Donate loads to the servers lol :P

Ya hahah. I don't think I would be that helpful to the world with my unlimited money, but I can probably give them laughter watching my weird imagination XD (my house made of bread sticks !!! Nuuu it got invade by birds)

That still counts O...sometimes people can â€feed†themselves only with humour ...which is great ..we all need it ...makes our lives so much easier ! :thanks

Finish school, pay of everyone's debt, donate to various charities, make a Wolf Et movie lol, maybe host an annual FA event where we can meet and have fun and play ET. lol Donate loads to the servers lol :P

Pretty dam cooll...so how many debts have u got there ?.. (we sure are many ) but u should definitely can start with mines...:P:thanks