If u have enough money that...

kandya

:hmm If u have a credit card with no limit on it, from which u can get money for a lifetime and never end no matter how much u spend, would u still go to school, would u stiil make a college?

Waiting for answers!... :thanks

Travel the world, explore new cultures and gain new insights of mankind through constant exploration. I'd likely die of syphilis though in some tiny country with no health care and good looking women though.

• Like 1

to be honest it won't change too much for me, I keep my life the way it is, spend money for stuff I couldn't have and most important make people around me happy since it's unlimited... lot of money also means more responsabilities which is huge thing for lazy man like me :blink:

• Like 1

I'd go to school, somewhere ivy league like columbia or dartmouth for my undergrad, then fly over to oxford to get a doctorate. After which i'd buy a bunch of rad stuff, like a pool, 100 jars of peanut butter, a bunch of swedish fish, some gummy sharks, an icee maker in my kitchen, a sweet pads in downtown london, paris, new york, boston, sydney, hong kong. Buy a jet, a helicopter, a bullet bike. Lessons for flying stuff. Fancy suits, expensive booze. get three 60 inch lcd's for my gaming monitor, hooked up to the best pc ever. And i'd be cyber santa and buy everyone a new computer :)

I would do several masters related to my studies, which would ensure the future if i lose that money ;)

Money does not always bring happiness, but its necessary to be a bit happy :P

Hard to say, I can only say what I believe I would do. Finish my study for sure, and try to accomplish something with my life. I doubt you can live your life happily with loads of money and no purpose at all. I'd surely buy an aircraft and take flying lessons, probably even buy myself ticket into space, hell even ISS if I could (I'd like to do that regardless if I had that bottomless card or not). But there's a saying: If you aren't content with what you have, you'll never be content with anything. This is coming from perspective of a man whose parents enabled and still enable a very good quality of life, with all needs covered and a nice deal of fun stuff.

A credit card with no limit that you never had to pay off would single-handedly destroy the world's economy. I could easily rack up a couple hundred quadrillion USD in debt, and credit is only theoretical money, just like currency. Plus, having an unlimited amount of money would allow me to create a utopia for everybody. So let's say I stumbled across an oil field that I sold to an investment group for $100 billion. I don't learn anything in school, the only reason I pay to go now is to make more money. f*** that. $50 billion would back US political candidates that would rewrite the constitution to return power to the citizens. I would invest $49.9 billion in developing nations; most likely I'd try to help out small agricultural outfits and farmers so that we can see real progress. The $100 million I'd have left I'd have the time of my life with. Whips, cribs, weed, yay, a new house and car for my mom, dad, sister, brother... I'd be Santa for sure. Oh, and an ET LAN.

Travel the world, explore new cultures and gain new insights of mankind through constant exploration. I'd likely die of syphilis though in some tiny country with no health care and good looking women though.

;) not bad NGD!...

F**K SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo

u just have to do a college to get later on a job and earn money.....

but if u already have the money u dont need to go to college :P

:hmm WRONG!!!...(why do u guys think that i said that?- am i wrong or is he?

:thanks

to be honest it won't change too much for me, I keep my life the way it is, spend money for stuff I couldn't have and most important make people around me happy since it's unlimited... lot of money also means more responsabilities which is huge thing for lazy man like me :blink:

I just love the way u make yourself sound!...

I'd go to school, somewhere ivy league like columbia or dartmouth for my undergrad, then fly over to oxford to get a doctorate. After which i'd buy a bunch of rad stuff, like a pool, 100 jars of peanut butter, a bunch of swedish fish, some gummy sharks, an icee maker in my kitchen, a sweet pads in downtown london, paris, new york, boston, sydney, hong kong. Buy a jet, a helicopter, a bullet bike. Lessons for flying stuff. Fancy suits, expensive booze. get three 60 inch lcd's for my gaming monitor, hooked up to the best pc ever. And i'd be cyber santa and buy everyone a new computer :)

;) Thats the spirit!..hope my comp will come soon from now :P

:hmm WRONG!!!...(why do u guys think that i said that?- am i wrong or is he?

your wrong!!!! :P

nahh...just joking

well i would finish my studies, but i would think twice before going to college

probably i would study economics so i could invest this money into something (maybe found a business/concern) :hmm

i think u have to do something with ur life, u cant just sit there and do nothing <_<

I would do several masters related to my studies, which would ensure the future if i lose that money ;)

Money does not always bring happiness, but its necessary to be a bit happy :P

Good quote u shared with us nani : Money does not always bring happiness, but its necessary to be a bit happy !!!...

Hard to say, I can only say what I believe I would do. Finish my study for sure, and try to accomplish something with my life. I doubt you can live your life happily with loads of money and no purpose at all. I'd surely buy an aircraft and take flying lessons, probably even buy myself ticket into space, hell even ISS if I could (I'd like to do that regardless if I had that bottomless card or not). But there's a saying: If you aren't content with what you have, you'll never be content with anything. This is coming from perspective of a man whose parents enabled and still enable a very good quality of life, with all needs covered and a nice deal of fun stuff.

Quote nr 2 of the day: If you aren't content with what you have, you'll never be content with anything!...im starting to love u more guys ...thx S!

I chose wait and see (option 3)

Give me the money and we'll see. Studying abroad is appealing but if i had infinite money I would be able to buy all the corporations and make even more money :hmm:yahoo