Fail Boycott

br_aschan

So i was just sifting through Steam community groups and i found the L4D2 boycott group. as a jest i checked out the members of said group. and i checked which game they were playing. lol a good percentage of the individuals in the group were actually playing L4D2 haha!!!!!! this gets the fail stamp

royal-fail.jpg

Prolly cause the two leaders of the the boycott got an all access tour of Valve studios before the game came out and quickly changed their tune about the whole game leaving the movement crippled in their wake of self indulgent video game narcissism.

=o

Any way why boycott the game it's defiantly an improvement over the last game, yeah maybe they could have just released updates to make l4d1 just like l4d2 but don't all the companies try to cash in on the quick turn around??? so why so mad at valve for doing it? Plus l4d2 has been by far the best game on xbox for fixing glitches and so forth....

Prolly cause the two leaders of the the boycott got an all access tour of Valve studios before the game came out and quickly changed their tune about the whole game leaving the movement crippled in their wake of self indulgent video game narcissism.

=o

Any way why boycott the game it's defiantly an improvement over the last game, yeah maybe they could have just released updates to make l4d1 just like l4d2 but don't all the companies try to cash in on the quick turn around??? so why so mad at valve for doing it? Plus l4d2 has been by far the best game on xbox for fixing glitches and so forth....

Not to mention nothing feels better than beating the **** outta zombies with frying pans. Or throwing jars of puke at them.

I'd have to say my personal favorite is the frying pan. BOOOOOOONNNNGGG!!! ARGH!!!!! flesh ripping apart. =]

You hear about the new mode they are going to release pretty soon and I think a new chapter where you meet the people from L4d1? New gun and a new melee weapon. *golf club.

Should be pretty cool.

Shit ya damn. What a useless boycott. Lol besides if they turned L4D2 into an expansion, it would be way too facking big and trust me, a lot of people who didn't buy the first game would probably be like "fack this i am not buying it"

Shit I am going to boycott "Sonic". He hasn't made a good facking game in ages (damn sonic)

im glad you all agree on fail boycott.

My favorite weapon is katana, i was playing with my girlfriend the other day and she was about to be mauled by a tank, and me being the ninja that i am i came up behind it and SLICE AND DICE!!!!!!!!

"OH BRYAN!!! YOU"RE MY HERO!!!!!!"