We lose the Humanity!

kandya

:hmm So..for a while...if u follow closely the flow of information and ur eyes are open around ...u can see that society breaks down...man loses the features that it labeled as â€superior raceâ€, rational and intelligent...

Did we become all worse? Did all good deeds and generosity / altruism / volunteering died? Or are they just in a coma?

Remember the human race is filled with variety. We have a great many different genes floating around. Many different interests and goals. Everyone has an opinion. What you see as a demeaning strike at the "superior race" could in fact be true, im not contradicting you just throwing my two cents in. Compared to all living things we are pretty high on the food chain. We can many attributes which separate us from other creatures. But remember that again we have a lot of variation. And i know this may sound a little harsh to others who read but we don't really have a "natural selection" system in our race. sure to some degree. But the ones who usually die off are undeserving and innocent. massacre and genocide, war. these are not necessarily unworthy people to live who are being left behind in the race for life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. fettering out the bad genes would be a different matter. but all in all we can not be lotted together as all the same. to an extent we have a sense of different species in our race. a generalization is that with the eventual contradicting example where two very contradicting minds come together to mate. but mostly it is us staying within ones of our equal. we don't usually mate with extremes. so by saying all these attributes are in a coma, maybe what could be said is that it is not necessarily a common goal to have these attributes in the sects of society.

I do feel for your argument, we have surely been straying from the "superior race". But i more feel that there is the presence of goodness and higher being. it is just not capitalized on. give it time my friend :) we will soon lose all this rather annoying drama in society. and one day we will be the elite :)

:hmm That was pretty amazing what u said and realy i wasnt expecting to see an answer so complete like yours ....the others will have to be bloody wisely to beat u....what is there left to say?...nothing....I let u guys to do my dirty work....Well done br_as , im expecting ur prezence to my future topics ...hope u wont disappoint me :thanks P.S. his just 17 years old :excl:

i could write all neomarxism theories of these people:

george Lukacs

antonio Gramasci

bloch

Horkheimer + adorno

Pollock

marcuse

fromm

arendt

......but im too lazy and it would be too much

(and of course also Marx)

these people all talk about our loosing humanity + we are manipulated by the economic system and politics

i could write all neomarxism theories of these people:

george Lukacs

antonio Gramasci

bloch

Horkheimer + adorno

Pollock

marcuse

fromm

arendt

......but im too lazy and it would be too much

(and of course also Marx)

these people all talk about our loosing humanity + we are manipulated by the economic system and politics

:hmm U may have a point but still not a strong one.. and its been erased by ur lazyness :P ...imagine a world full of lazy people will all the names up there fit in it?...

The theoretical broadening which comes from having many humanities subjects on the campus is offset by the general dopiness of the people who study these things... Real education should educate us out of self into something far finer; into a selflessness which links us with all humanity.

• Like 1

The theoretical broadening which comes from having many humanities subjects on the campus is offset by the general dopiness of the people who study these things... Real education should educate us out of self into something far finer; into a selflessness which links us with all humanity.

:hmm tuff quotes MAX...but i just need to say a few words about this ....from my knowledges the first quote : The theoretical broadening which comes from having many humanities subjects on the campus is offset by the general dopiness of the people who study these things! belongs to Richard Feynman (was an American physicist known for his work in the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics..also he assisted in the development of the atomic bomb and was a member of the panel that investigated the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster ...etc. )

The second one: Real education should educate us out of self into something far finer; into a selflessness which links us with all humanity!, belongs to Nancy Witcher (first women to sit as Member of Parliament (MP) in the British House of Commons (1879-1964 ) but she didnt wished to take hear sit! ...)

I need u guys to express yourselves with ur own words ...but quotes are alowed to ...so feel free to do so ... :thanks

surely it should be superior species rather than race or would that be racist.

I loled

good point u have there ...a few words but it sure counts ...but i dont want to get more in details that will leed my topic to a racist subject which i dont inteend to do so ...but maybe we could talk about it in a future topic with this theory! :thanks

:hmm U may have a point but still not a strong one.. and its been erased by ur lazyness :P ...imagine a world full of lazy people will al the names up there fit in it?...

well...lazyness :P

there would be toooooo much to say about their theories

;) Very true K ...but we do have â€all the time†to do so!...(dont we?) :D

maybe ill post something tomorrow.....

now its guinness time!!!!!!!

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY to everyone!!!!!!!

These are some heavy quotes MaxMan. but i find that a quote is not useful unless it can resonate with you and who YOU are. And if they are then truly believed by you and not merely words which you found. then you can thus use verses form your own mind. Spilling your own knowledge unto the world, leaving your mark for others to be inspired by so they may as well seek to carve their name in the giant stone of history (giant stone of history... lol...)

Thank you kandya, the individuals i hang out with have said the same thing. i hang out with college students mostly. even did starting when i was 14-15. i am often mistaken for a college student myself. but i remind them on important topics taht even though i am very open minded to things and very detail oriented with things around me, i am only 17. i can only feel what my life has led me to. i can try to put myself in others shoes, and use my knowledge and alter it to fit the situation, but it only goes so far. i will to the best of my ability, and with everything i learn henceforth, use in my deep discussions with you and others as well.

sorry that was a random rant i should have kept out of the topic and should have been in a private message. It's out now :) i will remember next time.

back on subject, you said that you had nothing to say in response to my reply. Out of curiosity i wonder what i said that fulfilled your discussion. what was it pray-tell? >.<

thank you again

what?

lol lost track of the debate...

We are evolving in reverse, where good luck and access to economic resources determine who is best suited to pass their genes on to the next generation.

That said, I am merrily filling the planet with little people who kind of look like me.