Pushing Teammates

Symfony

So, I've been warned for pushing teammates. On a pub server. In spawn. When they won't move. The most recent one is from mexicano or something of the sort. There is no rule against pushing in spawn and it's common knowledge that you'll be pushed out of spawn on a pub server.

• Platinum VIP

Respect other players. Do not molest your own team players in any way. For example blocking mortars and pushing or obstructing covert ops. You will be warned, splated, kicked or banned depending on what admin feels right so that enjoyable environment is maintained on the server.

Source:

http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

• Like 1

Respect other players. Do not molest your own team players in any way. For example blocking mortars and pushing or obstructing covert ops. You will be warned, splated, kicked or banned depending on what admin feels right so that enjoyable environment is maintained on the server.

Source:

http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

But it was in spawn, if you're gonna reprimand one player you better do it to all of them.

That's the whole thing. It was in spawn. Push a player around and they lose their shelter and are vulnerable to getting killed before I am getting ready.
No, ET is not an interactive screensaver, but if I were taking a drink of coffee or whatever during limbo, and I'm a second or two late, I don't want to be shoved around because of that.
Now if those players were blocking doorways that is another thing altogether. But I have nothing to go on from either side, soo... wat do? Nothing.

And talking about common knowledge, it's so that we expect that everyone is respectful, and it's been that way for the past 6 years. I could care less if it is "out of the norm", rules and stereotypes are bent all the time.

• Like 3

That's the whole thing. It was in spawn. Push a player around and they lose their shelter and are vulnerable to getting killed before I am getting ready.

No, ET is not an interactive screensaver, but if I were taking a drink of coffee or whatever during limbo, and I'm a second or two late, I don't want to be shoved around because of that.

Now if those players were blocking doorways that is another thing altogether. But I have nothing to go on from either side, soo... wat do? Nothing.

And talking about common knowledge, it's so that we expect that everyone is respectful, and it's been that way for the past 6 years. I could care less if it is "out of the norm", rules and stereotypes are bent all the time.

Well, you have tons of spawn protection time, and you probably will be pushed anyway. If you're telling me that in six years you've never had someone push you out of spawn than you're wrong. Not to mention almost every if not every player usually pushes out of spawn when there's a croud, and there was on both accounts. What I'm saying is don't punish one person and not punish the rest.

• Platinum VIP

for the topic, according to your trackbase page you play mostly on silent and hardcore. to avoid people being afk we have a system that puts them to spec after they dont move for 90 seconds so there shouldnt be too much to worry about.

Well, you have tons of spawn protection time, and you probably will be pushed anyway. If you're telling me that in six years you've never had someone push you out of spawn than you're wrong. Not to mention almost every if not every player usually pushes out of spawn when there's a croud, and there was on both accounts. What I'm saying is don't punish one person and not punish the rest.

we are just humans, we cant notice everyone who pushes one or twice and sometimes its not even worth a warn or whatever but this compares to which admin is on. we do our best to create the best environment on our servers but not everything is possible. f.e. guy stands on mortar, the mortar doesnt complaint but just pushes him away. admin playing doesnt notice. problemguy gets away. its almost impossible to maintain a server without two-sided effort from both admins and regulars.

• Like 1