help to fix my ping.

Sunil Kumar

Hi,AM SUNIL KUMAR. 

I Played ET.But i can not play..normally my ping is 200 and now is 950-999.sometimes it showing on screen connection interrupted.so too much lag.

plz help me to solve this problem.am trying everythig to fix my ping.download gameboster 3 and it  is not working.need help.

Edited by Sunil Kumar

• Leader

problem solve.tnx  anyway. :ph34r:

What did you do to solve your problem?  

If you post it here, it may help another player in the future with a similar problem.  :)

• Like 1

i..well last friday i installed new OS (windows 7 ultimate), since this day i try to play but and no way...ping 200-300 lag and fps 5-10..omg...i try everything and nothing...but 

i found 2 thinks and problem solved.

#i have installed " game booster 3 " great this think for those dont know stop all services automatically you don't need when you are playing...and check all drive you need to play and make more great stuff..  :rolleyes: 

# for those had nvidia graphic.i recommend to go in homepage of nvidia and new drive had been released...check the drivers and you will see new stuff... 
finally i could resolved my problem so try it..  :ph34r: 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,AM SUNIL KUMAR. 

I Played ET.But i can not play..normally my ping is 200 and now is 950-999.sometimes it showing on screen connection interrupted.so too much lag.

plz help me to solve this problem.am trying everythig to fix my ping.download gameboster 3 and it  is not working.need help.

Reasons for getting high ping value.

1.High ping is when there is high traffic in your system.

2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.

3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.

If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.

1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.

2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager

3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.

4.Use any software like Game Booster

5.Move closer to server

I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com