Other PrizeRebel :)

Zeddy

Hey people, this site is wicked, you sign up and do surveys and you get these points and you can use those points to order things like games, consoles, accesorys, cards, books, handhelds you name it!

1 point is ruffly £1 or $1

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1055403

PrizeRebel FTW!

(that link will take you to the main page, its a weird link cos its a referal lol)

Enjoy your FREE STUFF!

Zeddy Loves you All Btw :)

• Administrators

lol u reminded me of the add You have won the ipod kind of things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_hIIDEQY3w

PS Free lunch doesn't exist on internet. :D

• Administrators
lol use that link and sign up, then do surveys and you get points which can be exchanged for free stuff ;) WOO

thats what ipod thing says... Congratulations, you have won the ipod.. they make u take surveys and take u email for advertising and others things too.. my suggestion to u Zeddy don't.. after all it's u choice.

Surprisingly enough, there are some legit sites out there like freeipods.com that do offer free stuff - depending on your definition of free. I dunno about Zeddy's site (Though of course the link he gave is a referral from him to get him credits if you sign up) but freeipods.com works in that when you sign up, you also have to sign up for a trial or product of some sort from freeipod.com's sponsors. Thus, the site makes it's money from sponsors, and sponsors make their money from people who stick with their product. After you sign up for a sponsor offer, you get a referral link and try to get a bunch of people to sign up. When you do, you get stuff. So basically, you do have to do some work for them, and they are making a profit.

The site admits that most people never make it as far as getting all the referrals, and when someone does, they lose money, but I guess they make more than they lose, 'cos they've been up for a long time, and interviewed by quite a few news stations.

Anyway, all that to say it's not necessarily a scam... but dare's right you have to do some work, but hell, answering some surveys for an ipod... :D

I'm not gonna bother trying, not sure if I would even if my parents let me.

• Administrators

I wan't give my CC numbers to any websites which are not trusted.. and anyways u do trial thing products which always end up u loosing money and getting nothing... What is the security that they wan't share u information?

My friend has done it before and recieved items, i was there when he ordered it which is why i staretd doing it, its 100% legit, dont need credit card details at all (on the offers just do fake things)

And yeah the link is a referall :)