3d realms Anthology

Vanaraud

Seems like 3D Realms is back, releasing Anthology for great price: only 20$ for 32 classics:) Edit: the deal goes for 36h or so from now.

https://3drealms.com/news/3d_realms-is-back/ you can find the game pack at the end of the news.

There were in news already they are on MP Duke Nukem, I wonder what else do they have in their sleeves? Can´t be better time as Crytek is milked its cow Crysis, RPG and strategy sequels are ending also: Red Alert, Dragon Age, you name it, all taking last breath. So if the guys could think out something refreshing would be great to see something new besides indie games.

Off to test old good classics: like "Whacky wheels" :P

I´m sure am being spend even more on coming days. Thats most fun I´ve had in years, the way those games were meant to played is awesome. No QHD graphics can compare to the fun challenging bosses with only mastering arrow keys and CTRL in perfect combination:P

The 2D games looks decent but 3D games are "pixel puzzle" but as I mentioned the fun factor compensates it worthwhily.

There seems to be a box launcher so most of the games(didn´t try all of them) are working just fine. Started with my favourites: Commander Keen, Word Rescue and Raptor, will check more lately. Oh and Blake Stone also.

As I got from the news 3D Realms are back on projects and I guess the pack was launched also to come up with some capital.