Moving

w0nder

So I am packing up w0nder HQ and moving it across the country.

In about 3 and half weeks I will be leaving Seattle, Washington and driving to Montpelier, Vermont. I am moving to focus on my schooling and just for a new change of environment. I was taking online classes, but now I will be attending a University and in a class room.. Yikes, kind of scary, but also very excited. Anyway, I am going to take my sweet time driving the 3200 miles east on I90, and I was thinking I would make some sort of video/photo diary of my journey. I just got a new laptop so I can update while I am on the move. I am planning on stopping at a lot of neat places along the way and taking lots of pictures for you all to see. Does anyone live in between Seattle and Vermont along the I90 corridor? If so and you know of any "must see" places, let me know. I am always up for something fun if its not out of my way.

Anyway, I will either update this one in a few weeks with my journey diary or I will start a whole new thread, because I have a feeling it is going to be big.

Ohhh also, I am so into great micro breweries, but I do not have the time to look them all up along the way. If you know of a really great one along my way, please for the love of ale, let me know.

Ok, well until then... Toodles.. :yahoo

I;m north of where your going wayyy north canada but i been down the east coast You'll have a nice drive .long but nice. Rolling hills watch out for smokeys in the air and sitting between the Highway hidden in the trees Had a friend went to Cornell U in N.Y. I liked the finger lakes But hell if you have the time might aswell do NYC or The naval yard in Norfolk VA not to sure about your area

good luck girl! and you need to go through Appalachian Mountains. they're beautiful :) go through them at night and day. day for pics (it's still pretty :) ) and night for the stars. the stars are so pretty and clear. have fun!

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='14 March 2010 - 07:34 AM' timestamp='1268577284' post='68698]

I know an amazing place. Its off of I-95 in Michigan off the Telegraph exit.. And then go down to finkle, er 5mile as you would see first,.. And then call me. I would meet you up :o

I'm down. What is this amazing place? A cool bar? A neat eatery? Or is this some place you take your unknowing dates for late night nookie?