COC Might be out for a while

Ktom

Guys I am more than likely going to be out for a while after the next war. I am going through a bit of a problem at the moment and after this weekend will probably lose all internet connection. I have been playing on my 3G connection for the last 2 weeks, hence no one has seen me in COD.

Hopefully this will not be the case, but I have a feeling I'll be out. I'll leave the clan beforehand, so no need to kick. This will be both accounts. Ktom and pauluk21

• Like 1

Ok, after my final attack guys I am going to be out. I'll leave the game and rejoin when I get myself sorted out. Nothing personal, but I won't have any way of playing after this weekend as I'll have no internet or way of getting online in much of a capacity.

Good luck with the future games

Ktom aka pauluk21

Hey, Ktom we are going to miss you man... Come back as soon as things are sorted.. We could use your advice big time on the game..