Headwear.

Heretic121

For those that are twitching at the word "Headwear", it was intentional. The reason for the butchering of the English language is simple, because my tophat is so awesome it's become an article of clothing more so than an accessory :)

And what a beautiful article it is...

tophat.jpg

Do any of you nubs feel the same about an "accessory" of yours?

(Also there are two more images of me and my hat in the Private Lounge, if you're willing to purchase a VIP package to see them)

• Like 6

(Also there are two more images of me and my hat in the Private Lounge, if you're willing to purchase a VIP package to see them)

Yeah those pics are worth it. Let me just say that the hat's the only thing being worn. Ooooh yeah. I am sure that will tickle yo fancy.

Buy VIP today!

Message endorsed by the committee of awesome mofokers.

• Like 1

Yeah those pics are worth it. Let me just say that the hat's the only thing being worn. Ooooh yeah. I am sure that will tickle yo fancy.

Buy VIP today!

Message endorsed by the committee of awesome mofokers.

Hey! Hey! No spoilers! xD

After taking a second look at that picture, I would just like to point out that the thing on my left cheek is actually a scar. Just in case anyone was wondering lol

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 1

Well now , let's hear it! Then I'll post my cover!

Fair enough;

I got the scar when I was 14, whilst playing in a friend's backgarden. Aforementioned friend's Mum was having some of us dig a large hole, so that we could make a shallow "pond" out of it. I was messing about with a football (Yes, that's right. I said football. Screw you, America) and tripped... onto the edge of a spade that was being swung upwards. Apparently someone had let a 5 year old try digging with a full, adult-sized spade. The 5 year old obviously got the spade stuck in the ground, and was trying to un-stick and when he did the edge of the spade slammed into the side of my face... Blood was pouring down my face, I cried, Dad got a hand towel and we went to A&E. The rest you can probably work out.

Not exactly the macho story everyone expects when you lead with "I got it from being hit with a spade" ;)

• Like 1

Fair enough;

I got the scar when I was 14, whilst playing in a friend's backgarden. Aforementioned friend's Mum was having some of us dig a large hole, so that we could make a shallow "pond" out of it. I was messing about with a football (Yes, that's right. I said football. Screw you, America) and tripped... onto the edge of a spade that was being swung upwards. Apparently someone had let a 5 year old try digging with a full, adult-sized spade. The 5 year old obviously got the spade stuck in the ground, and was trying to un-stick and when he did the edge of the spade slammed into the side of my face... Blood was pouring down my face, I cried, Dad got a hand towel and we went to A&E. The rest you can probably work out.

Not exactly the macho story everyone expects when you lead with "I got it from being hit with a spade" ;)

LOL I'm sure a lot more embarrassing things could have happened. I caught my face on fire being pretty stupid one time, I was told I looked like Ghost Rider. :P