• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Issue with FA Jaymod 2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dogbite

dogbite

• User
  • 2 posts
Unknown at this point
Hi, my name is dogbite. I am a frequent player of Jaymod 2, but when i tried to log into the server on March 13, i had recieved a notification that i was banned by Mr. Gundam for 999 days for reason guid link to know cheat. I have never expierenced this with any other server, or when i log into any other server, =F|A= server or other servers. If anyone could help me resolve this issue it would be greatly appriciated. Does it require a ET reinstall? or is it server side and i have actually be banned? If this is the case, would someone explain to me what a "Guid" is and how to remove it so i do not recieve this error in the future. Much appriciated!!!

Dogbite

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Bro is seems like you got caught in jaymod bug. You still getting banned error message?

Leichensammler

Leichensammler

L5: Journeyman

• ET Member
  • 767 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay3
hi dude....
yesterday in jay2 one guy also have the same problem ....he told me that his friend was banned by mr. gundam for cheating reason.....but he don`t...he said i have to informate admin!
sadly the map was ending so i cant see his name:-(
i only want you to know that...

have a nice day and greetings from germany

Leichensammler

dogbite

dogbite

• User
  • 2 posts
Unknown at this point
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, i have been busy with school and work. I logged itno the game today, and no error =] i guess i needed to wait till a server reset or something. Thank you all though for the help!!! i cant wait to play :)))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users