one bulett shot

easyest

• Administrators

If u guys remember wolfesntein rtcw ,there was lots of online servers ,where they run 1 bulett shot mod,i personally loved it,can we have it in et?

U mean one shot dead? 

• Like 1

If Easyest means 1 hit = kill ,then i hope ff will be activated. Otherwise people will go spraying the bullits without even aiming and empty there clip and see how many kills they get. Never seen it or played with that mod,but arent people going to play covert ops and snipe a lot? Thinks it makes it almost impossible for players to get to an objective.Maybe i look at this completely wrong ,but i think its not very attractive for players that want to play for an objective,instead of just fragging and rating.

(p.s im not saying that easyest is playing for frags/rating,but im just giving my opinion about 1 hit= kill ) Just dont get me wrong plz :)

grtz ExC

• Like 2

If Easyest means 1 hit = kill ,then i hope ff will be activated. Otherwise people will go spraying the bullits without even aiming and empty there clip and see how many kills they get. Never seen it or played with that mod,but arent people going to play covert ops and snipe a lot? Thinks it makes it almost impossible for players to get to an objective.Maybe i look at this completely wrong ,but i think its not very attractive for players that want to play for an objective,instead of just fragging and rating.

(p.s im not saying that easyest is playing for frags/rating,but im just giving my opinion about 1 hit= kill ) Just dont get me wrong plz :)

grtz ExC

If ET had a hardcore mode (real hardcore 1-2 bullets/kill) I'd probably give ET a go again.

Hardcore is a very popular game type in COD4 and it's basically 1 shot headshots, 1-3 shots body. Nobody just sprays all over the place either, so no need for FF.

That sort of game type isn't for objective players on a large scale. it's for fragging and having fun. You want objective play, you have etpro, silent, or any other game mode.

I'd be down to try this if it ever got going.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

If ET had a hardcore mode (real hardcore 1-2 bullets/kill) I'd probably give ET a go again.

Start installing ET then since it allready exists :)

ye its 1 hit 1 kill,this mode i played on twc clan Mixed mod server where with colt 1 bullet u kill ,and its so funny,if u give a nice bang think like twc panza server had or have still, when u shoot the player ,it gives a hit sound ,which is funny too,add some non objective maps ,like a free world game xD its cool ,i will be happy  ^_^

• Clan Friend

etpro server has this thing already (1headshot = instakill, bodyshots don't make any damage)

type

/callvote config

and you'll see the names of all configs you can vote

then callvote config name

the config is called instagib if I remember correctly, but imho it's more fun/luck/random/lowping-advantage than real skill

skill is tracking while under fire, not a single lucky shot (imho again)