Pick four guys/gals to have a face to face with....

Ol Smoke

If you could do it, pick four people on here that you would like to sit down at a table with and talk to personally.

My four would be:

Killergun, Phoenix, Vyder, and Speedfact

Why?  Because they make me laugh and they are from different places and have different backgrounds.

Pizza and beer boys,  pizza and beer

• Like 5

My four

Vyder - brother from another mother

Spanky - she puts a smile on my face

Dkm - fun to talk to

Killergun - physically force him to change rotation

Ofcourse there are so many others...

• Like 3

Hmmmmm,

1. Baska- Because together we are fu*kin awesome and unstoppable. Plus she said she'd make me delish Polish food.

2. Phoenix- We've shared many things and become very close. :)

3. Speedfact- Primarily because he helped me through many things and wants nothing but the best for my future (so he says)

4. GuN- I think we'd get in so much trouble, which sounds amazing! Muhahahaha.

• Like 3

Hehe good idea, but i have so much more than 4 ppl who i want see in real. I add here couple, i will ofcourse forget some one.

Tipsy - He helped me a lot and it always fun to talk with him, plus main reason, he promise get me girlfriend. =)

KevinBacon - Good friend of my, first friend who i find from F|A servers, who i miss so much. =)

Jayc - Helped me a lot, he is my brother and i can always talk with him =)

Pinoy - Big help for me and i always can send him message and talk with him, he always friendly and always reply back =)

Barbwire - My Big Sister, who is always friendly and ready to listen and give always her support =)

Lucky - Brother of mine, who not talk much when he play, but when you really need someone to talk he ready to jump spec and listen and help with reallife problems =)

Reverze - Good friend of mine, always ready to help and use more time to help peoples than playing. Very friendly and good heart people =)

Angel - Big help to this clan, always calm, helping and ready to listen, send pm messages time to time and asking how i am if we not see server. Good friend of mine. =)

Chamelon - Good friend of mine, we saw servers only one or two time, but always friendly and send pm time to time and checking how im, i really appreciate that =)

Reptile - Good friend of mine, always fun to play and talk with him, he is fellow finnish guy so we will see someday =)

Those are peeps who i really want see, names are not anykind order.

LoL i try put simley after every member, but too much smileys its says.

• Like 1

Annibal, who has been an amazing mentor and friend of mine these past few years- and the first FA member I got to know.
GI-JOE, who I've had nothing but a great time with, either on WarThunder, Minecraft, and/or TS.
MaKy, who's an amazing friend, and probably one of my closest clanmates.
Anton, A good friend of mine, we need to have an espresso sometime and get to know each other. :D

Of course there's many, many more... but you said 4. ;)

• Like 1

Hehe good idea, but i have so much more than 4 ppl who i want see in real. I add here couple, i will ofcourse forget some one.

Tipsy - He helped me a lot and it always fun to talk with him, plus main reason, he promise get me girlfriend. =)

KevinBacon - Good friend of my, first friend who i find from F|A servers, who i miss so much. =)

Jayc - Helped me a lot, he is my brother and i can always talk with him =)

Pinoy - Big help for me and i always can send him message and talk with him, he always friendly and always reply back =)

Barbwire - My Big Sister, who is always friendly and ready to listen and give always her support =)

Lucky - Brother of mine, who not talk much when he play, but when you really need someone to talk he ready to jump spec and listen and help with reallife problems =)

Reverze - Good friend of mine, always ready to help and use more time to help peoples than playing. Very friendly and good heart people =)

Angel - Big help to this clan, always calm, helping and ready to listen, send pm messages time to time and asking how i am if we not see server. Good friend of mine. =)

Chamelon - Good friend of mine, we saw servers only one or two time, but always friendly and send pm time to time and checking how im, i really appreciate that =)

Reptile - Good friend of mine, always fun to play and talk with him, he is fellow finnish guy so we will see someday =)

Those are peeps who i really want see, names are not anykind order.

LoL i try put simley after every member, but too much smileys its says.

you are breaking the rules. Only 4. I could list 20. 

I also have a longer list of people i would want to talk to face to face,

Vyder - He makes me laugh and we already have the best skype conversations!

Moojii - He is one of my best friends and he is always welcome to come over he knows that  ( I promised i would cook for you someday!)

Baska - She is my guuurrlll .  We have to do a karaoke someday.

SSK - We must have a pumpkin pie filled Halloween together someday!

Dontkillme - I would like to meet his wife and kids, we have the best xfire conversations about his family and about life and stuff. Also he has to beat up our shitty neigbours :P jk

Convertor Ash and Gun - Yes you come together - they always make me laugh so hard on teamspeak :)

Ronaldo - He is the nicest guy you will ever meet.

And ofcourse Fuzzypanda - you are awesome i don't need to say much more about that 

I would also like a face to face with Valmirthegamer who got banned, just to see what kind of a person he(or she) really is. I still kinda believe it was a twelve year old.

Edited by supersnipergirl
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...