What's Your Biggest COD4 Rush

NormanD

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums but thought I'd be bold and start a new topic.

Question:

What gives you the biggest rush while playing COD4?

For me - it's when I kill someone 2 or 3 times in a row and I just know they are gunning for me with a vengeance. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up - kind of like when you're watching a slasher movie and you know the person on screen is about to bite it. I get a rush when I am able to continually reposition myself and nail them a few more times as they attack my former position. 

So, what about you?

Edited by NormanD
  • Like 3

I think my biggest rush while playing COD4 would either be when I kill a large amount of people with an airstrike or tube, or successfully ninja defusing the bomb in S&D.

Let's see....I am a C4 lover, It makes me lol to no end when I can get across the map and throw a c4 at just the right time to blow them up and maybe get away, if not oh well, I have a key bind for that situation  :lol:

• Like 1

Probably either when you find that spot where nobody thinks to look, and you're just sitting there owning the entire team, racking up a 20 kill streak. Or when Vyder keeps sniping me, until I finally get a tube up in his spot :P

• Like 2

I think for me it's when I'm on a kill streak and all I'm trying to do is make it last as long as I can, stabbing vyder is another one, and when you're the last man on S&D and win the round.

But I the best one is when you know you got away with a cheeky kill.

Mine must me haveing (sweet) revenge on someone using his own tricks (looking at you m00jii...)

OOH, and headshoting/stabing most of the people.

But the best one must be seeing how hard people try to make me ragequit and failing to do so (none have sucsedded. I dare ya all :) )

Have a great day , im going to get some sleep probebly....

Dor :)

• Like 1

Being accused of cheating (I'm too ignorant to actually know how to cheat) and causing the accuser to rage. 

Well with that pink name.. Kinda hard not to think you cheat lol. When I looked your name, I was like "HOLY SHIT!. SNAKE WAS CHEATING?!?!" Then I looked at the title.. Guess Recruiting team got a new color lol.

• Like 1

My absolute favorite is when everyone on my team is talking and communicating about strategy and then I see everyone go off from spawn into designated positions. What can I say? I love teamwork :)

• Like 1

My absolute favorite is when everyone on my team is talking and communicating about strategy and then I see everyone go off from spawn into designated positions. What can I say? I love teamwork :)

I haven't played COD4 (though I mean to pick it up), but I wish ET players were more like this. *Sigh*

• Like 1