Thank you =F|A= team!!! (vsays back on jay2)

=Death Hunter=

Teacher has made nice ones.. You can submit your's. We are not yet ready for next version. I am sorting out few things. 

If you need some help in other stuff connected with Extra commands ( v 0 thing ) I can help but it would be good to see how it works. For sure there should be lag fix hotkeys, for instance, by pressing combination of  v 0 0 1  there is issued fix rate to 34000 and so on.   

can we plz get the joker vsays why so serious and his laugh and 500 dolla plz 

I think there was that "why so serious" sound, hmm... no clue why i replaced it with another one. Could you provide me that sound with his laugh and 500 dollar? Just give me a movie and tell me the time stamps :)

Edited by *Teacher*

I think there was that "why so serious" sound, hmm... no clue why i replaced it with another one. Could you provide me that sound with his laugh and 500 dollar? Just give me a movie and tell me the time stamps :)

i can provide you with joker sounds but i dont know about the 500 dolla..

1:04-1:06 and 1:09-1:11

1-17-1:21 if u can put that line it will be epic :D

0:19 - 0:23

0:24 - 0:30 ( u can take the first laugh as one sound and the other laugh and dialogue as another sound till 0:32 )

0:38-0:39

1:01-1:09 (plz plz make this one )

1:12-1:15 (another joker laugh)

1:17-1:22( could be good vsay when get killed :P )

2:22-2:34 (another joker haha but little diff)

All are fine except this one 1:01-1:09. it's just too long. I'll work on the following ones: why so serious, 1:17-1:21 from first movie and  0:19-0:23( super good one!), 1:17-1:22,  and some laughter from second movie.

• Like 1

We have this in sound back? :) can be funny to use when someone ask you something and you can reply nein

If no, no need to add mate, i dont want increase you job amount, you doing a lot already.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1