Thank you =F|A= team!!! (vsays back on jay2)

=Death Hunter=

We are working on new ones tilll then just added old ones back ;)

Do you guys have all the samples you need already or is there still time to submit some? I remembered seeing a thread way back but that could've all been sorted out by now.

• Administrators

Do you guys have all the samples you need already or is there still time to submit some? I remembered seeing a thread way back but that could've all been sorted out by now.

Teacher has made nice ones.. You can submit your's. We are not yet ready for next version. I am sorting out few things. 

• Like 2

If you're interested in helping, do it. What I need to have is: good and shorty catchy phrases from movies, cartoons, youtube videos. All what is funny like "ouch Charlie" or "Who's the man" or "Gangsta wassap guys", don't bother yourself with downloading things like "f*** yourself" or "do you suck dicks" cause it's not a point. Try to find some short cuts from songs like "whoah I feel good"  and any others.  If you do such pack of files, just give me the info and we will work on sorting it out.

In the last one I made I even replaced some good ones for (in my opinion) some better ones. And I give you an example, I downloaded like 50 different vsays-to-be, but only 20 were put. Ahh... it would be good to have some phrases from the latest movies, comedies, songs.

If you're interested in helping, do it. What I need to have is: good and shorty catchy phrases from movies, cartoons, youtube videos. All what is funny like "ouch Charlie" or "Who's the man" or "Gangsta wassap guys", don't bother yourself with downloading things like "f*** yourself" or "do you suck dicks" cause it's not a point. Try to find some short cuts from songs like "whoah I feel good"  and any others.  If you do such pack of files, just give me the info and we will work on sorting it out.

In the last one I made I even replaced some good ones for (in my opinion) some better ones. And I give you an example, I downloaded like 50 different vsays-to-be, but only 20 were put. Ahh... it would be good to have some phrases from the latest movies, comedies, songs.

0.22-25

It can be fun when you see that some enemy just running and healing himself :)

Big thank you for doing our new vsays mate :)

Edited by von Rantala