silent mod problem

Zensurisan

That error isn't about system version/type.

That error indicates that et couldn't load/read human_base.script or part of it.

Line 22 stands for for:

set weapons machineguns = MP40 AND Thompson AND Sten AND Flamethrower AND panzerfaust AND Mobile MG42 AND PPSh-41

Which in define section and it's for simplifing the scripting, by defining replacement strings.

Further code is used to describe animations for specific weapons.

Could you try removing silent mod main packs and let et download em itself? ( you could also use pk3cleaner: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/ )

Also could you share some more details about that error? Is it just logged to console or your et crashes?, etc.

Th3o

i do... the same problem , my et doesnt crashes ,only bring me to the main menu and says the same: unknown token PPSH: (animations/scripts/human_base.script, line 22) ,,, exit or reconnect :/

Tried reinstalling et and using pk3 cleaner that I've provided in prev link?

You can try using Et Legacy(not sure If it's going to worc on mac osx)

Th3o

Please post your system (iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook) and OS version. Are you using ET Legacy (yes ET:L works) or the 2.60d client? The majority of Mac related issues with the game are known. As are the fixes.

Regards,

xenozbad

Edited by xenozbad