Scorpion...what a hoot ! What a pile of crap !

Ol Smoke

This show may be about some genius people do stuff, but the writers are seriously deficient in their computer knowledge.

What a load of crap.  2 hours to save all those planes.  A 4GB program to run the airport traffic control downloads from a plane

in 12 seconds, into a laptop, at 200mph on a landing strip only 1.25 miles long.  Right.

For you guys, on here, that are really computer savvy,  how many blatant mistakes did you see in this show?

I stopped at 50.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Yeah saw that too.... The one last week when he went down the pipe.... sure he would of been killed big-time. wow. I was laughing my but off.

• 3 weeks later...

This weeks show 1/18.  Seriously?  You couldn't just go up to the cabin and pull back on thrusters?

How did the plane stop?  How did he not get sucked into that jet engine?  Who writes this crap?

I love the premise, but this is over the top.  It truly needs to be 1 1/2 hours long to get this stuff right.

Why doesn't the genius girl just carry tools that open doors and start cars?  You cant boost a car

without a jam rod in the keylock mechanism.  Everybody knows that. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Leader

Don't forget "Independance Day", where the human quickly wrote a "computer virus" for Space Alien computer systems, of which he had no knowledge at all. 

The movies and TV speed everything up.  The old movies had 12 words being received from just 12 Morse code clicks!   :)

Some movies have had the sound of a teletype key clacking each time a character in a message appeared on a computer monitor!  Then they switched to the "blip" sound.

Don't get me started on the Sounds in Space!  LOL.  Luke Skywalker might hear his own weapons firing, but he cannot hear his enemies' sounds!

Movies are one reason that people expect cops the world over to be able to shoot the guns out of the bad guys' hands.

And don't forget that Computer Gamers are but one step from madness!

This weeks show 1/18.  Seriously?  You couldn't just go up to the cabin and pull back on thrusters?

How did the plane stop?  How did he not get sucked into that jet engine?  Who writes this crap?

I love the premise, but this is over the top.  It truly needs to be 1 1/2 hours long to get this stuff right.

Why doesn't the genius girl just carry tools that open doors and start cars?  You cant boost a car

without a jam rod in the keylock mechanism.  Everybody knows that. 

Is it still fun to watch?  :)