God damn Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL BUTTERS

Smokey My wolf/malamute saved the day.  A bear broke into our house at 4 am while I was at work.  He climbed through the window in the kitchen and went for the fridge and freezer then Smokey chased the bear into the garage barking his head off.  Lucky my kids and wife were sleeping on the other side of the house.   I came home opened the garage door and the shit bear bolted.  He left me some bear shit <scat>, just wanted you to see some scat LOL.

post-14169-0-48387800-1410885630_thumb.jpg

post-14169-0-43973900-1410885639_thumb.jpg

post-14169-0-94228400-1410885710_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

dont mean to hijack, but i want wanna these bishes <3 the super incredible cuddle monster, the Leonberger

6Vniy.jpg

leonberger_147.jpg

and also, do you think its a tad bit ironic that a dog named Smokey attracted a bear that may have been named Smokey too? lol

• Like 3

Butters you meanie, he only wanted some of that lovely bread you make, if you can't/won't ship it to me, then at least let the bear enjoy it :P :P :P

only messing with you, gj Smokey, I hope you rewarded him, he looks a cute dog btw :P

• Like 1

Butters you meanie, he only wanted some of that lovely bread you make, if you can't/won't ship it to me, then at least let the bear enjoy it :P :P :P

only messing with you, gj Smokey, I hope you rewarded him, he looks a cute dog btw :P

Like K3par says well when you getting on TS lol

• Like 1