How you found F|A

Mr.Karizmatic

My boyfriend and I were in a long distance relationship, so I downloaded ET back on my laptop and wanted to use it to waste time.

I clicked on F|A because there were many of the servers and felt I could play comfortably without unfair rules.

• Like 4

I've been playing ET since 03-04 and used to bounce around a few favorite servers back in the day including F|A. Well I went on hiatus for a few years because life got in the way and on my return F|A is one of the few remaining popular servers. The more I played the more

I really like the community so I'm here to stay.

After Lost Legion #1 was down I was looking for new nq server, and found FA nq1, so since then I've always been there.

Stayed cause there were great friendly atmosphere, nice people and the one I love nq 1.2.3 :D

Downloaded COD4 for Mac.

Saw BEGINNERS, assumed the server was for beginners.

Realized it was not for beginners but nonetheless continued to play.

Applied for FA. Made trial. Made full member. 

Present day :)

A wonderful woman known as LeftWingVixen invited me to join.

I may be the worst ET player this clan has ever seen, but I don't regret logging on for a single moment.

you dont regret it cus you met me. Vix has nothing to do with it :P

• Like 2

Was the only server that allowed me to use HAX!!

Just kidding, I found out F|A when I just started ET. At first I would play on a bunch of random servers. I noticed my older brother was playing ET too and I heard a bunch of funny sounding vsays. I asked him what server he was playing on and he said a server called F|A.

I found it and the very first server of F|A i played on was Jay2, my home server :D