BF2 BC EA internet dropped

So I have been trying to play BF2 BC lately, but eveytime my connection to EA drops out. And it is not on my side. I manage to login, choose soldier, brows servers and then when I\m about to join a server I drop out from EA connection. I checked it, and nothing to do with my internet. I\m on university internet, the best in Norway you can get for money.

• Like 1

Hmm, that's weird.. I don't know a lot about the ins and outs of connections and so forth but Achiyan and I, along with some other outsiders of the clan have been playing on our server..  Have you tried other servers, and if so was the result the same?

its been doing that to me all day today. i can play for anywhere between 5-30 minutes and i'd get a network error and just jump right back on the server...

but yesterday and the day before have been flawless.

Was just trying to get on, but got no connection EA. And then it hit me, EA is all about money yeah? atleast in present time. I bought BF2 BC on Steam. EA tried to buy Steam a few years back, but Steam declined their offer. Is EA blocking out everyone who runs BF2 BC through Steam?

Edited by MosesIsComingLookBusy

Was just trying to get on, but got no connection EA. And then it hit me, EA is all about money yeah? atleast in present time. I bought BF2 BC on Steam. EA tried to buy Steam a few years back, but Steam declined their offer. Is EA blocking out everyone who runs BF2 BC through Steam?

... No. That would be a guaranteed lawsuit there.

My guess would be you've got some punkbuster problems. BF is very finnicky about it's PB settings, and I know that when I first started playing BF, it took me a few days to work out the PB issues so I'd stop being kicked. -_- But the kicks didn't always happen instantly. Sometimes it'd be 5 minutes... other times 15, 20, etc.

I did a quick google and found this topic:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231506307

I donot know if that is the exact error you get but this might possibly be a fix?

If you post the exact error you get if the above topic doesnt help, that'd be great.