F|A STOPWATCH ETPRO SERVER

daredevil

I was wondering if you could make votable config for harder/easier bots so some players can train there too :)

Thanks for great server DD!

Th3o

Bots in etpro server = NO NO IMO :)

I think that If it's possible there should be a vote option for:

1 Bots on/off

2 Harder/easier

• Administrators

I think that If it's possible there should be a vote option for:

1 Bots on/off

2 Harder/easier

SW #1 has bots :)  SW #2 is no bots. 

• Like 2

I've been meaning to check this out for awhile. I think a good thing to do would be to set up a sub-forum for this, so that we can schedule matches. :D

• Like 2

• Clan Friend

I was wondering if you could make votable config for harder/easier bots so some players can train there too :)

Thanks for great server DD!

Th3o

etpro never had omnibot support in the first place.

Sometime ago I found some code by wolfcam's author to add a bot to etpro, but the bot does basically nothing (doesn't fight, nor move)

I modified it a bit in order to make the bot fight, but it fights only in one spot, it doesn't go around in the whole map, but you can call it with !iwant like in tj servers.

I tried some weird and interesting stuff though, like the bot copying the moves and aim from your last fight, basically the better you are the better the bot fights you back ^^ and since there is a delay it doesn't feel like the bot is mirroring you, it feels like random moves.

Never finished this thing, though... I used it only when I was testing etpro hitboxes alone, and it's not really stable. Better than fighting an omnibot anyway (imho)

• Like 3