League of Legends League of Legends

Gubbi

I am how many people we have here that play League of Legends.

We have a couple of members playing on EUW server quite regularly and it would be fun if more people join in.

If we get a few people together we could start playing 5v5s and maybe start a FA ranked group for season 5. Most of us are gold or high silver division but everyone is welcome, also beginners can add me and we can play a few games together.

I am hardly playing on NA anymore, but maybe there are also enough people on NA to start a FA group.

If you already have a group of people that you play with, feel free to bring them here and also try to get them to use our TS server. We have 2 channels for LoL so far, if more channels are required, we can set up more in the future.

Also, let's try to be active on our other forum, dedicated for games like these: http://rpggaming.net/forums/

Add me on EUW if you want to play together, my name is Gubbilicious

It would be cool to have a FA team trying to climb the ladder together for next season.

• Like 6

I don't understand you ask ppl to go on another forum (even if the same), or just close this one ?

We have problem to have active players here on forum, just hard to recruit, just hard to keep motivations , perhaps a good idea but like War Thunder we will loose some admins. Just my own.

Regards..

No we have this RPG forum for years already and it's not really used a lot. League of legends is a game that fits into that kind of games so we could share info's and stuff there and maybe people that play these kind of games will start to use that forum regularly.

Still use this forum for everything else as you are used to.

In case we start an FA team, we can also set up a FA-related LoL subsection in private sections but general discussions and information should be posted there.

• Like 1

Im mad considering the fact I play in NA, I get 150-200 ping at EUW :c

Yeah, I know what you mean, I have a low level account on NA, and it's really laggy for me too at times, especially last hitting and team fights can be a pain.

Suri is playing from US on EUW with us regularly, so maybe you get used to it after some time..

I don't mind playing with lower levels if you decide to level a new account. Leveling up a new account is a hell of a job though..

Maybe we get more people from NA that can play together and start a group after some time. If you have friends playing with you on NA, ask them to join forums here too.

• Like 1

Yeah, I know what you mean, I have a low level account on NA, and it's really laggy for me too at times, especially last hitting and team fights can be a pain.

Suri is playing from US on EUW with us regularly, so maybe you get used to it after some time..

I don't mind playing with lower levels if you decide to level a new account. Leveling up a new account is a hell of a job though..

Maybe we get more people from NA that can play together and start a group after some time. If you have friends playing with you on NA, ask them to join forums here too.

I guess I can try, but first I need to get to level 30 on my main :)

• 1 year later...