Fantasy Hockey anyone?

Thundercats

Im so thankful for you that you do this, im so busy lately that i not have time to check ESPN site at all, Big Big Big thank you for help my friend, highly appreciate :hug:  can you send somekind rules/guidlines how that working, im interesting know can we take same players, i really hope that we can, because this is my first hockey fantasy game and i really hope that i can choose all my favorite players and show that you can win when you choose favorite players :) I will send you pm

Edited by von Rantala

Basic Settings League Name
=F|A= Clan
League Motto
Have Fun
Number of Teams
Scoring Type Rotisserie Format Standard Make League Viewable to Public
Yes
Roster

Current Roster Size: 22

Total Starters: 17

Total On Bench: 5

Position Starters Maximum Forward (F) 9 N/A Center © 0 No Limit Left Wing (LW) 0 No Limit Right Wing (RW) 0 No Limit Defense (D) 5 No Limit Utility (UTIL) 1 N/A Goalie (G) 2 4 Bench (BE) 5 N/A
Games Played Limits (Maximums) Goalies
164 Games Played
Forwards
738 Games Played
Defensemen
410 Games Played
Utility
82 Games Played
Scoring Skating Goals (G)   Assists (A) Plus/minus (+/-)   Penalty Minutes (PIM) Average Time on Ice (ATOI)   Shots on goal (SOG) Power Play Points (PPP)     Goaltending Wins (W)   Goals Against Average (GAA)* Save Percentage (SV%)*     *Minimum 60 GS

Draft Settings Draft Type Autopick Draft Date
Early Morning on Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Draft Order
Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time

No it is a draft. You can trade with other players. 

• Like 1

No it is a draft. You can trade with other players. 

Okey sound good :) so i can take players what i want and trade if needed :) and we can start choose our teams in 1 october :) right?

EDIT: i not see my names in teams, how i can choose team? and how i can make new name for my team, i want my team name is Rantalan oma Wild

Edited by von Rantala

i sent you an invite through ESPN. you will need to get set up. I know meow and pepsi have signed up and I can see them 

Thanks my friend, when drafts start how long we have time to choose teams/players, i mean we live in different timezone so you want i wake up earlie in draft night (that we all are online sametime) or can i take players when i woke up (mean we not need be online sametime) :) .

Sorry for asking so much, but im not pro use ESPN site or other sites, (mean finnish sites also) its feel so hard to me, and never tryed fantasy sport.

Thank you! :)

it's auto pick. So we don't pick. I think that kinda sucks lol

Ooh okey, maybe there is time to change this setting, i think its very important that everyone can take players what they want, we still have time to make new gm game/fantasy too if we cant change autodraft setting.