Invalid PK3 Files

ValmirTheGamer
Go to solution Solved by D..X,

So i was on Jay3 for a while, then Annibal set me on it, then after about an hour and a half i got of, then i joined jay2, however i was not set on there so i backed out, and removed my tags, but then i kept getting kicked for invalid pk3 files, any help?

the only thing you can rely do is close your et and open it again if you ran pk3 cleaner then idk

• Leader

Getting "invalid pk3 files" seems to be normal if you /disconnect and immediately /reconnect to the same jaymod server.  If you disconnect or get 'disconnected for unknown reason', etc, you can join then another server, quit that server and then reconnect to the first server. You can also restart et, or reload jaymod on the ET main menu.  

I spend most of my time on Jaymod and so don't know if this is true for Silent or NQ/NoQuarter.

You posted as I was composing the reply above:

the only thing you can rely do is close your et and open it again if you ran pk3 cleaner then idk

Done this. This all happened last night, opened and closed it multiple times.

Having numerous drops is not normal, but if you /reconnected often, then I believe that this would happen each time.

• Solution

hm you probably have some old versions of maps or what not or your 

i would delete all the pk3 files from your jay mod folder connect to jay 2 and let the server dl the correct versions