ET Server =F|A=FALL GAME DAY Sept. 6/7

DJ aka GDR DJ

Hi DF, we always put new maps for game day ;)

in that case I made some time ago already a little list with also requests from other jay3 players. it might help you choose some new maps :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/62641-euro-machine-upgrade/page-4?do=findComment&comment=547532

in that case I made some time ago already a little list with also requests from other jay3 players. it might help you choose some new maps :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/62641-euro-machine-upgrade/page-4?do=findComment&comment=547532

Thanks for the input, but in the future it would be great if you came with that a little earlier, being immediately after the last gameday. Now, our map pool is already downloaded and sent, so it's a bit late to add the suggestions ;)

You can always open a topic 'suggestions for new gameday' or just post in this one after the end of the gameday. We will try to keep those things in mind then.

• Like 1

Can't make it, leaving town for the whole weekend that the event is taking place.

Have fun on the behalf of me and remember to use TS to double the shits and giggles :P

47410104.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the input, but in the future it would be great if you came with that a little earlier, being immediately after the last gameday. Now, our map pool is already downloaded and sent, so it's a bit late to add the suggestions ;)

You can always open a topic 'suggestions for new gameday' or just post in this one after the end of the gameday. We will try to keep those things in mind then.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:29 AM  :P I didnt see this topic before but I posted the maplist as requested by dare 3 august :P 

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 1

Woohoo, Gameday!!!! :D

Never participated in a F|A event before, I am really looking forward to this weekend :)

You dont even know how much fun missed you :D

• Like 2

Do you own the music copyright :PP

lol when i  posted this video with eminem survival the copyright slapped me so i have to pick a music from youtube copyrights :P