• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

X-Fire not detecting Enemy Territory ............

- - - - -

Best Answer Gortel, 18 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

Go to settings (gearwheel in top right corner), then Game Library and Manually Add a Game.

I hope it will help :)

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(FORCE)

(FORCE)

L3: Novice

• ET Member
  • 387 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:=F|A=(FORCE)
  • T-M:3-1

Hi Again =F|A= Community,

I just have 1 more quick question.  I've installed it a couple of times even but for some reason X-Fire is not detecting Enemy Territory as a game for use.  It has detected other games on my computer.  hmmm ?????  If you have any ideas :?: on this please leave me a post. 

Thanks Again,

M - FORCE -=>))) - -

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Owned

Owned

CoC General

• CS Member
  • 798 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:0wn3d
  • Admin:12
  • Server:NQ1
  • Alias:Owned?!
  • Steam ID:76561198029594679
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Donator

Contributor

you can always go to the uninstalled games list and select wolfenstein, then there should be an option to manually detect a game.

go through your pc to where you have wolfenstein installed and select the required .exe file and it should be detected. :)

Gortel

Gortel

• Regular User
  • 129 posts
On the road to fame
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A= Gortel
✓  Best Answer

Go to settings (gearwheel in top right corner), then Game Library and Manually Add a Game.

I hope it will help :)

(FORCE)

(FORCE)

• ET Member
  • 387 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:=F|A=(FORCE)
  • T-M:3-1

Thanks for the help =F|A= Gortel & Owned?!    I really appreciate it.  Your advice worked perfectly...........  :fixed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users