zz_silent82-0.6c2.pk3

~Sumiko
Go to solution Solved by ~Sumiko,

For the past couple days I've been unable to play on Silent#1 because every time I try to connect the game tries to download this file: zz_silent82-0.6c2.pk3

But always fails...

Here's what I get after the game cycles thru connecting / downloading for several minutes:

129964603-3.jpg

I've searched our Downloads section but can't find this file.  Couldn't find it via Google either.  Anyone have a link for it please? so that I can manually download it and add it to my Silent folder.

Thanks in advance for helping! :)

~Sumiko

• Administrators

Thanks for the replies.

I've tried the above, but no luck so far.  I'll give it another try tomorrow.

What's your OS?

Are u running game as an admin?

Yep, I've always had to run W:ET as admin on Win7 or the game doesn't work. :/

I've tried to connect again, but the game is still trying to download a missing file. I checked the console, the paks that missing is: ~fearless_ssp_b1.pk3

Is there really no way to d/l this missing file manually and add it to my silent folder? :unsure:

• Administrators

Yep, I've always had to run W:ET as admin on Win7 or the game doesn't work. :/

I've tried to connect again, but the game is still trying to download a missing file. I checked the console, the paks that missing is: ~fearless_ssp_b1.pk3

Is there really no way to d/l this missing file manually and add it to my silent folder? :unsure:

Do you website download enable in your config? 

• Solution

Yep, it's enabled.

I think I might have figured out what the problem is though - the firewall on my current network is blocking d/l from FA servers.

So I'll have to find a solution on my end.  Thanks for your time and help nonetheless! :)

• Like 1