Other New Server: F|A Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - BF:BC2

daredevil

• Administrators

how long is server going to be offline?

I restarted it this morning. Seems like it crashed back. Can you please restart? I have PM'd you how to with login info.

I think only GGC-stream can stream that game at now.

PBBans does support the game. I just need to set it up. ;)

oh so YOU guys get to actually DO MP lucky....i got on to like one server yesterday and i could barely move...it jumped me back to where i spawned....and now in the singleplayer its jumpy as hell and i keep crashing at the end of the Snowblind mission....any help?

anyone know if there is a spectator mode? Can't stay afk in a team for too long or it just kicks you off :unsure:

anyone know if there is a spectator mode? Can't stay afk in a team for too long or it just kicks you off :unsure:

from what i seen so far, no there isn't a spectator mode. and if you are not playing within a certain amount of time it will kick you. i am sure there is a server setting to where you can spec people while you are dead or something

good to see the server getting populated!! If this starts going ausome i would love to see an objective server like how cod4 is set up with one tdm and a harcore obi server. i will doate somthing soon.

good name for the server is "F|A Recruiting Kill Box Ownage"

Lets get is high up!

I am getting the game on the weekend so catach then!

• Administrators

i would love to see an objective server like how cod4 is set up with one tdm and a harcore obi server.

Hit the donation button.

http://fearless-assassins.com/donations

good to see the server getting populated!! If this starts going ausome i would love to see an objective server like how cod4 is set up with one tdm and a harcore obi server.

Lets get is high up!

I am getting the game on the weekend so catach then!

Hit the donation button.

http://fearless-assassins.com/donations

Yeah if you would like to see that we would definately need donations. Atm forsaken is paying for the server and I threw in a little bit of money as well but once he stops paying the server will have to go. So anything would help :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

server is down as of 139 est and it has been down all morning. please someone fix it. idk if it just crashed or if ur working on it or what.

As soon as you see its down, xfire me or PM me.

• Administrators

EA needs to fix it. They released R5 patch and gs.com needs to patch it. No wonder we are stuck with bullshit Rank stuff.