Other Promotions - Welcome our new trial members, members, recruitment team and new leader!

speedfact

I never saw such a big promotion list. Congrats to everyone, well deserved. Special congrats to my nq3 nubs :P and OFC congrats to our new leader Pinoy :)

Also thank you for accepting me as a full member, I reached my data limit so I was unable to log in for past few days and now I log in and suddenly my name is in blue :) I cant wait to get back on the servers to have fun talks :P

• Like 1

I hope that everyone get Congratulations in correct language, i used English if profile not tell where you are. For those Belgium members, i was not know where in Belgium you are so when you country has three language i used mostly German.

Once more Congratulations for everyone who promoted and Thank you for all leaders who spend so much time to promote so much members. Thank you for this clan and guys and girls who make this F|Amily, we are not here because levels we are here because this is F|Amily!

Thank you:)

You can ask Recruiting team+ to set you levels

Think you used mostly dutch xD 

Felicitations = french

gefeliciteerd = dutch

:)

But thanks it's nice of you mate :D busy have you been mate!

• Like 1

If there is members who get promotion but levels not set to servers yet, im online in Jay2 and in Xfire next 2-3 hour. Contact me and be ready send password and i can set you.

xfire is Tonir1987

EDIT: Now its my time to go, if you get promotion and you need you new levels in servers best way is use tracker :) like Unknown told :)

Edited by von Rantala

If there is members who get promotion but levels not set to servers yet, im online in Jay2 and in Xfire next 2-3 hour. Contact me and be ready send password and i can set you.

xfire is Tonir1987

Or use Tracker :)

CONGRATS everyone! To those of you that are now members don't do what I did and not realize you have been promoted! lol thundercat will get on you for that one. >_<

lol its not my fault!!!!!! nobody ever told me and I never saw anything saying I was.!!!!

• Like 1

lol its not my fault!!!!!! nobody ever told me and I never saw anything saying I was.!!!!

Perhaps u should be more active on the forums then ^^

(hope he reads this before 2016)

• Like 1

Congratz all :)  :woho:

P.S. By the way, I think someone forgot about me :D

Be patient, if you are doing a good job people will definitly notice.

Congratulations everyone.  Party time.  I will bring potato salad and develed eggs.

Chameleon and I will provide the music for the party.  Need a drummer though. Maybe a keyboardist. A couple of hot girl singers would be good too.

If you are wondering....Smoke doesn't get promoted anymore.  I like 16.

Kinda like being a Captain in the Army.  Get to play soldier but don't have any real responsibilities.

• Like 2

Congratulations everyone.  Party time.  I will bring potato salad and develed eggs.

Chameleon and I will provide the music for the party.  Need a drummer though. Maybe a keyboardist. A couple of hot girl singers would be good too.

If you are wondering....Smoke doesn't get promoted anymore.  I like 16.

Kinda like being a Captain in the Army.  Get to play soldier but don't have any real responsibilities.

Develed eggs :D Ill bring the Samosas and Jelaybies :D