1. 1. Choose

• U.S.A normal (NEW)
    • U.S.A VS Saxton Hale Mode
    • U.S.A Jailbreak
    • GER normal
    • GER VS Saxton Hale Mode
    • GER Jailbreak

Hello felas,

I would like to know your opinions for one new server. If necessary i can make a poll, and the most populated are jailbreak, VS Saxton Hale Mode, or we can run one in Germany normal or with custom mode. So feel free for give us your preference :).

Edited by Narug0

I would really like an EU server without too many mods on it other than the required ones, becouse when I play on the US server the hit registration is terrible as a sniper for example.

I would really like an EU server without too many mods on it other than the required ones, becouse when I play on the US server the hit registration is terrible as a sniper for example.

Added poll u can choose it now :), u can also post about it(not in this topic) i can check unnecessary plugin and remove it. and c if u can get a best performance, what issue u r having low fps or high ping.

my ping is pretty constant around the 100's as with most of the US servers I play on, and the fps is great.

its just that whenever I know i shoot as a sniper and should have gotten a headshot and it just doesnt register becouse the higher than usual ping makes for a slight delay in locations.

tf2 is not like wolf:et. with my experience in tf2, to get a good performance u need 50 ping max and no less 60 fps. You can find cfgs for bad connection. How i c u is from Netherlands i recommend u voting for  Ger normal.